Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

8 hours ago, Lustrouslines said:

if the album le*ks would you all hear it as it does or wait this time around during release? personally i think i will wait. the leaks have ruined the excitement of the drop and i want to hear it in full glam. 

I don’t think we’ll have to wait six months for the album, which makes it easier to wait. Also, Lana begging us not to listen to leaks makes me want to wait. I think I’d prefer to take my chances, and order a CD through Amazon that could be shipped early… :oic2: rather than finding a file through that site that is always blocked for me (and there’s always the possibility someone will mess with the file, à la Dealer, and hearing the real version makes me wonder what sorcery is this)

When the albums called diamonds never crack and she’s the album cover is her holding a heavy diamond like a Beverly Hills housewive hence the reason she was wearing Taylor swifts bejewelled dress on halloween, her mind 

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

9 hours ago, Lustrouslines said:

if the album le*ks would you all hear it as it does or wait this time around during release? personally i think i will wait. the leaks have ruined the excitement of the drop and i want to hear it in full glam. 

I won’t listen to it, it really ruins the hype but I did it for bb one week prior cause there were only 5 songs I didn’t know on it and I wasn’t that hyped. also I don’t want to waste my streams cause I know I would listen to the leaks on repeat. plus we didn’t hear anything from the album except rockefeller (if the track is ever featured on the album) so that’s even more exciting.

and usually leaks drop a week before the release (it was the case for cocc and bb) so it’s not worth it.

what bothers me are stans who listen to leaks and spoil everyone with their tweets, same goes with leakers honestly, tweeting upcoming lyrics and describing the sound with precision is annoying even though we sometimes ask for it out of desperation 

49 minutes ago, gasstationkween said:

When the albums called diamonds never crack and she’s the album cover is her holding a heavy diamond like a Beverly Hills housewive hence the reason she was wearing Taylor swifts bejewelled dress on halloween, her mind 

wait that also makes sense with the powerlifting comment eclipse made

35 minutes ago, fierybkn said:

I won’t listen to it, it really ruins the hype but I did it for bb one week prior cause there were only 5 songs I didn’t know on it and I wasn’t that hyped. also I don’t want to waste my streams cause I know I would listen to the leaks on repeat. plus we didn’t hear anything from the album except rockefeller (if the track is ever featured on the album) so that’s even more exciting.

and usually leaks drop a week before the release (it was the case for cocc and bb) so it’s not worth it.

what bothers me are stans who listen to leaks and spoil everyone with their tweets, same goes with leakers honestly, tweeting upcoming lyrics and describing the sound with precision is annoying even though we sometimes ask for it out of desperation 

My comment will probably sound homophobic, but it is valid nonetheless (full disclosure : I am part of the LGBTQ community; I know it doesn’t give me rights to display some sort of lgbtqphobia, but still)

im having a huge problem with gays right now spoiling everything on social media’s the second they watched / heard something. I’m also a big Star Wars nerd, love GoT and HoTD, I love the MCU and there is at least a 48-hour window of no spoilers in the discussion threads / tweets. But I don’t know why gays need to post ASAP about the RuPaul’s Drag race winners or shockers the minute they happened, and so on. I’m watching The white Lotus and no way that major LGBTQ media’s or users will shut up for 12 hours before discussing any gay twist or thirst trap  (with pictures also, so it’s not just an intriguing title that I can skip if I want to avoid). 
anyways, back to Lana… what I said doesn’t necessarily apply to our two insider Legends : their teasing hypes this thread and they don’t reveal that much. But others who heard the album in advance spoil way too much… (thank god for this site and the spoiler box!!!)

anyways, sorry for the essay, I don’t want to sound homophobic, but I’ve recently only experienced it with gay guys / gay community on socials.

Why do y’all want old outtakes on a new album so bad ? No one streams the ones we usually get (or everyone complains about her butchering the songs) + wouldn’t you rather have new ones instead of dusty old songs you heard years ago ? :eartha2:

On 11/5/2022 at 9:24 PM, gasstationkween said:

Rockefeller my umbrella 

god I love you baby

rainy weather story teller 

Wont you come to save me

Standing by this slay

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds: