Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

23 minutes ago, BlueINK said:

What is his taste though? I couldn't find anything on his twitter :crossed:

I think what’s more telling is Boz using the term variety to describe the record. Meaning there’s probably bits for people with different  types of taste. Maybe a more refined/mature lust for life?

Edited by DLT
Boz clarified not like Lust For Life. Hmmm, maybe still a mesh of different sounds/vibes in a similar sense but not THOSE particular sounds. Either way, we shall see lol!

8 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

What I remember was mostly spilled about his tastes during Bb era was said on ATRL; he loves « sadcore Lana », from what I gathered : Fine China was his fave from the initial BB tracklist, he likes wCE… He also loved the rework on Thunder, so I guess more produced tracks? (this is interpretation though)

:bebe:

Good thing BOZ said "tricky" then 

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

16 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I dont know why, at the moment, I feel like this about this album, but Eclipse had an interesting review of Taylor’s Midnights, where he said she integrated and polished all of her pop albums and turned their best elements into midnights. I think this could be the same for Lana’s: elements from UV, HM, NFR, BB and Violet while still being own and unique way. 

This!

Just now, 111 said:

how about it not sounding anything like her previous records... was that possibility considered

I wasn’t talking about the sound. NFR is an “accessible” record for anyone.

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

i have to say i trusted whore for a long time but well i guess at the end of the day we only have boz and 666 / 6 for us 

now we wait for wh0re to scat 

and also for giving me Margaret