Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

Born To Die is more accessible.

I think accessible means palatable in this case and I mean BTD has OTTR, Lolita etc... NFR is a lot more tame.

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

9 minutes ago, 111 said:

how about it not sounding anything like her previous records... was that possibility considered

I think at this point, that’s to be expected. With each record, Lana delivers something new, while still keeping that authentic, famous LDR touch. I dont think there has been or will ever be a true “2.0” record in whole, but if anything, certain elements of certain songs may remind fans of past vibes. That’s just with her staying true to her signature styles she’s had in her artistry since the beginning. Each record has been distinct from its prior, while still obviously being a Lana record. I think that’s what we can expect for now - a new yet familiar variety of sounds that both progresses from yet reminisces what we’ve known and loved from Lana over the years x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I had a dream that I was in a cab and they had a touch screen and there was a Lana playlist and I was like omg play Lana!!! When he opened the playlist there were 3 new songs and the covers were almost black and white but more of a blue hue and were her face close up like this  :oopna:

Anyways good morning THREE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

faSE.gif

1 minute ago, your dealer said:

I had a dream that I was in a cab and they had a touch screen and there was a Lana playlist and I was like omg play Lana!!! When he opened the playlist there were 3 new songs and the covers were almost black and white but more of a blue hue and were her face close up like this  :oopna:

Anyways good morning THREE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's find that cab driver who's also an insider 

20230718-113117.gif

5 minutes ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

Born To Die is more accessible.

While it is a classic and one that most know her by I definitely feel like NFR has a broader range of sounds and styles that makes it more accessible to MULTIPLE groups and types of listeners. BTD is accessible in the way it so heavily praised and loved by so many but def feel like the sound is more niche and can alienate some listeners whereas NFR had a little bit for everyone.

It's very apparent that this new record is going to be a huge departure. Cannot wait.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 hours ago, BlueINK said:

Let's find that cab driver who's also an insider 

Throwback to when I discovered that the hairdresser I used to see was an insider of sorts :omfg2: (he had a bunch of unleaked Lana songs as well as ones from other artists)

The insiders, they’re normal people walking around us in this world unbeknownst to us…

Speaking of which, my friend is getting her hair dyed sometime this week at the same salon he worked at. I even recommended she see him as he still works there, but she’s seeing a different stylist. Perhaps I should tell her to look out for him and ask for some tea :oopna:

(joking, I’m not going to do that) xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

2 minutes ago, Elle said:

Throwback to when I discovered that the hairdresser I used to see was an insider of sorts :omfg2: (he had a bunch of unleaked Lana songs as well as ones from other artists)

The insiders, they’re normal people walking around us in this world unbeknownst to us…

Speaking of which, my friend getting her hair dyed sometime this week at the same salon he worked at. I even recommended she see him as he still works there, but she’s seeing a different stylist. Perhaps I should tell her to look out for him and ask for some tea :oopna:

Omg do it Elle :angie:

20230718-113117.gif

3 minutes ago, Elle said:

Speaking of which, my friend getting her hair dyed sometime this week at the same salon he worked at. I even recommended she see him as he still works there, but she’s seeing a different stylist. Perhaps I should tell her to look out for him and ask for some tea :oopna:

How does that even happen :deadbanana: I would love to run into someone like that randomly. 

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

variety... nothing like we heard before... yep that's the lana we all love and wanted back. personally I'm proud of being fan of someone who doesn't stick to the same thing forever. someone who had the courage to pull an ultraviolence after a sound like BTD

queen mother is gonna scalp us alive!!! wig-snatch-pageant.gif

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

I'm scared and excited :defeated:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: