(btd - video games & diet mtn dew

paradise - body electric

uv - brooklyn baby & west coast

hm - high by the beach

lfl - cherry & white mustang

nfr - fiily 

cocc - wild at heart 

bb - black bathing suit)

and why isn’t god knows I tried on the list? 

12 minutes ago, 111 said:

hero-6007-13531254.thumb.jpg.4d353ca7000

west coast? me too bb

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

7 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Not claiming shit but I need a long song on this album 

Its been too long since we were blessed with a -6+ minute masterpiece

make it 10! :gurl:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

okay WOW so im still catching up w/ all the news and processing everything (while, ironically, trying to calm myself down bc my new meds make me crazy :toofunny: what a time for lana hype to come along) and AAAAHHHH... ok so if we can take from eclipse's comment that lana will be influenced by her new boyfie's style/taste/personality - he makes witch house music right? although i doubt she's gonna make a full blown witch house record or anything like that....

it does kinda make me wonder.......

if those types of dark electronic witch housey rap-sorta influences could possibly be present..........

this makes me feel SO HOPEFUL FOR A POTENTIAL YUNG LEAN COLLAB given that they were hanging out earlier this year and THAT IS LITERALLY MY DREAM :icant::icant::icant::icant::icant:

I KNOW ITS UNLIKELY BUT THIS IS THE MOST POSSIBLE ITS EVER FELT

Wq9zHLl.jpg

36 minutes ago, gsnlp said:

since insiders are talking about the album, I’m assuming everything is set to be released. BOZ always said he does not like to comment on Lana when things are not set because she changes her mind pretty often. 
I’m also assuming vinyls got sent to production in September, when BOZ said “you have no ideia of the masterpiece I just heard”

I still believe the masterpiece thing was about Caroline Polachek's album.

Just now, StillOnMyMind said:

He has been referring to it as 2023 AOTY. Hyping it up. Idk was she mentioned in the original tweet though?

Either way I am excited for both lol. Too blessed to be stressed!:creep:

8 minutes ago, StillOnMyMind said:

IIRC her name wasn't mentioned in the first few replies to that "masterpiece" tweet (he said that the name of the artist was mentioned early by one of his followers). He also said that he didn't "expect to love it so much because it's so wild", and he's a certified Polachek stan so it seems that he was unexpectedly impressed by an artist's work. Plus the mention of the FJM collaboration and how "amazing/"stunning"/whatever it is. 

21 minutes ago, MisunderstoodCinnamon said:

I have a few wishes for the new album, but if one unreleased song has to be included… please let it be either Is This Happiness? or….. Cult Leader :defeated:

Is this happiness is already released, it’s on uv. Though I really wished she would put it on Spotify, I love that song

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

3 minutes ago, BlueGreenGray said:

IIRC her name wasn't mentioned in the first few replies to that "masterpiece" tweet (he said that the name of the artist was mentioned early by one of his followers). He also said that he didn't "expect to love it so much because it's so wild", and he's a certified Polachek stan so it seems that he was unexpectedly impressed by an artist's work. Plus the mention of the FJM collaboration and how "amazing/"stunning"/whatever it is. 

BOZ is a huge Lana stan and he knows what she is capable of. Just because he disliked the last two records doesn't mean Lana delivering a good ass album is that "unexpected" by him.