Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

5 minutes ago, 400lux said:

okay yall has there been any actual tea in the last 80 pages?

Eclipse and BOZ spilled, BOZ tweeted about the album quite a bit and it’s in his twitter replies currently. Eclipse kinda hinted at the album channeling “coven leader”, if i’m interpreting what he said correctly

I feel like this will be one of her most acclaimed albums to date. Especially since Pitchfork posted their glowing review of NFR again recently. Maybe they heard the new record

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

anyone checked the website since it was blacked out?? Maybe they’ve added something today:true:

what if we find something really significant this time? :excited: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Just now, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

anyone checked the website since it was blacked out?? Maybe they’ve added something today:true:

I have a tab with it on my phone and I check every now and then :thumb2: and it didn't change sadly.

I also daily shazam Rockefeller with no luck

giphy.gif

I'm having like the most stressful time rn and I feel so bad I haven't been able to keep up (I don't wanna miss out on the FUN before the real pre-release thread etc!). I'm so stressed I can BARELY feel the excitement.😭

I'm just more than 100 pages behind in here 🥲

But anyway, I guess there are not THAT many news since "7th december is announcement day" huh? I mean besides the fact that u gurlies were right about Neil's flowers indeed be Lana's (good work) :fabcat:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

3 minutes ago, 13beachess said:

I'm having like the most stressful time rn and I feel so bad I haven't been able to keep up (I don't wanna miss out on the FUN before the real pre-release thread etc!). I'm so stressed I can BARELY feel the excitement.😭

But anyway, I guess there are not THAT many news since "7th december is announcement day" huh? I mean besides the fact that u gurlies were right about Neil's flowers indeed be Lana's (good work) :fabcat:

Nothing too exciting news wise but Eclipse seems to think that it’s an album announcement on the 7th so I take that as news! 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

8 minutes ago, 13beachess said:

BOZ also said on Twitter that the album is really great and by a landslide better then COCC and BB and that it won’t sound like UV, HM & LFL but it has some variety. Eclipse said on here if we considered a new sound as an option or sth like that. So get ready for LDR9 having a new sound :trisha:

Spoiler

Ppl asked if it sounds like HM , UV or LFL and he denied that to clarify that a bit more but yeah it's looking like we get a new fresh sound

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I can't imagine a completely new sound for Lana cause what can she (realistically) do that she hasn't done yet? Unless she goes full on jazz or rock (not the UV kind) I can't see it being totally different from her previous records (which is completely fine and normal, specially since she's really prolific and has released like 10 albums in 10 years)

giphy.gif

I've not been this hyped for an album since Lust For Life, my excitement is through the roof :trisha:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

4 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I can't imagine a completely new sound for Lana cause what can she (realistically) do that she hasn't done yet? Unless she goes full on jazz or rock (not the UV kind) I can't see it being totally different from her previous records (which is completely fine and normal, specially since she's really prolific and has released like 10 albums in 10 years)

literally that’s what’s kind of throwing me off, i feel like besides true jazz and true country, the only areas of music she hasn’t explored yet are areas that she will never explore at this point in her career

i think with Black Bathing Suit she dipped her toes into something new for her that she could very naturally expand upon though and it will stick out as very different