Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

11 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

damn what did track 95 do to you :(

be Say Yes to Heaven

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Map of LA said:

WHERE'S THE CHERRY MUSIC VIDEO??? :stareney2:

the cherry video along with the pretty when i cry, honeymoon, queen of the gas station, smarty, terrence loves you, cola, fordham road, betty boop boop, boom like that & mary (scared of me) videos will be available to download from LDR.fm using a QR code on the back of the box :true:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

3 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

When it turns out those are all different versions of Yes To Heaven :noparty::scoff:

Would not surprise me :silly:

All different vocal takes, each with a different mix, different instrument/synth added/removed, and remixes :true:

Omg for us european sluts it's only 2 days until wednesday now :lange:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Would not surprise me :silly:

All different vocal takes, each with a different mix, different instrument/synth added/removed, and remixes :true:

the box set is also just 3,000 versions of yes to heaven

and if you're wondering how that would work with the sirens & aka remasters, covers album & NFR live album - well yes to heaven was actually recorded 28 times in the sirens & AKA sessions, she covered yes to heaven 14 times for the covers album & she performed yes to heaven at every tour soundcheck and has compiled them on the live album :true:

and she pieced together different versions of a spoken word yes to heaven by editing her vocal takes from reading violet so we now have a 14 track spoken word version of yes to heaven :true:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

Omg for us european sluts it's only 2 days until wednesday now :lange:

She’s gonna announce it LA time most likely, so 5-8pm London time.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

i listed to honeymoon again and oh my god... people talk about the freak→art deco transition but the entire album just seamlessly flows so well! i hope we get that on this one as well

I like cohesive visuals but I also love variety so I hope we get a lot of different looks and locations :brows:

Weyes Blood's recent album photoshoot is one of my favorites in recent years but while stunning is also a bit samey so I hope we get more than one set 

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I like cohesive visuals but I also love variety so I hope we get a lot of different looks and locations :brows:

Weyes Blood's recent album photoshoot is one of my favorites in recent years but while stunning is also a bit samey so I hope we get more than one set 

Agreed, I prefer lots of variety rather than cohesiveness tbh  

Just now, BartenderDeco said:

has anything happened

nope <3

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.