Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I still think the Rockefeller snippet sounds too much like WCE for my liking, but it's only a snippet and hopefully the song delivers in full

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

i find it weird she’s barely shared any snippets 

I think Lana is really enjoying her no leaks era :true:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

1 hour ago, lilac heaven said:

wednesday morning is gonna be a nightmare refreshing honeymoon over and over again

if nothing happens I will cry and I will want to die….I’m kind of anxious as I don’t trust her from all the other long list of lies. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

3 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

if nothing happens I will cry and I will want to die….I’m kind of anxious as I don’t trust her from all the other long list of lies. 

i wouldn’t trust her either if the website weren’t blacked out and neil didn’t tease anything, but i think it’s safe to say that all evidence this time is pointing to this announcement being very planned out and structured, i’m not really worried about that this time

I’m manifesting a 14 track album (Unless there is an interlude). I feel like Lana thrives with a 14 track album, Ultraviolence, Honeymoon (Not including the interlude), NFR!, and Blue Banisters (Not including the interlude) are some of her best works. Any less just feels like not enough and more just feels lowkey overwhelming

im just so glad lana seems to be putting in EFFORT again :angie: (not that she wasnt before but theres a clear difference between honeymoon/UV and COCC/BB). 

im hoping for transitions between songs, complicated lyricism, imagery, thought out visuals, a clear concept… a MASTERPIECE 

and i truly believe we’ll get it :hooker: i hope im not disappointed 

OMG I JUST REALIZED WE WILL PROBABLY GET A NEW SNIPPET ON WEDNESDAY LIKE- I am not ready for this week 

Just now, LizzyGrantsPanda said:

Is there a chance I Talk To Jesus will be reworked and put on this album?

In my fantasy work, yes, 100%

i kind of wish she would do deluxe editions again even though i know she hates them. i love hearing as much as possible from the sessions, but i also think once you reach the 12+ track mark on an album there is bound to be quite a bit of filler or just songs that aren’t as cohesive and strong as the other ones, which brings the quality of the entire project down quite a bit. a 10-11 track standard edition plus a deluxe edition with 5 or 6 other songs would be very nice. it’s not a coincidence that lana’s shortest albums/standard editions have the least skips and are her most cohesive bodies of work where everything compliments each other

1 hour ago, the ocean said:

the box set is also just 3,000 versions of yes to heaven

and if you're wondering how that would work with the sirens & aka remasters, covers album & NFR live album - well yes to heaven was actually recorded 28 times in the sirens & AKA sessions, she covered yes to heaven 14 times for the covers album & she performed yes to heaven at every tour soundcheck and has compiled them on the live album :true:

and she pieced together different versions of a spoken word yes to heaven by editing her vocal takes from reading violet so we now have a 14 track spoken word version of yes to heaven :true:

literally a NIGHTMARE :deadbanana:

SZA and Lana this week thank you lord!!!! :angie: i don’t know what I did to deserve this!

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Considering her web is blank the worst case scenario is that she only announces a single and releases the same day or that Friday.

She updated her web before for just one single (LMLYLAW) but they won't do all that just to announce a far away date for a song so I'm 99% sure we'll finish the week with at least a new Lana track :true:

giphy.gif