Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

BoZ seems to be done giving info about LDR9 until Lana announces, but maybe someone else will give us a crumb without spoiling anything major:oopna:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Just now, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

BoZ seems to be done giving info about LDR9 until Lana announces, but maybe someone else will give us a crumb without spoiling anything major:oopna:

We'll probably get the special 

"[Song title] - Lana Del Rey [length]

[Date]"

From eclipse the day before (so tomorrow :delish:

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, Trrrrrr said:

a witchy album confirmed:illumilana:

NEED :crying:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

17 minutes ago, JFKs Fine China said:

It would be extra nice of Lana if she announced today or tmrw what time we can expect the announcement Wednesday:agree: 

This is what I’m concerned about since my sleep schedule has been all out of sorts and completely backwards as I’ve been sick :icant: I’ve literally been going to sleep at around 10am and waking back up at 10pm EST, so I’m missing the whole day unless I wake up in the middle of that 12 hour period, stay awake for a couple hours, and then take a nap and wake back up again at nighttime lol. However on Wednesday, I’m planning to go to sleep at 5:30am and wake back up 6 hours later at 11:30am so I can be awake and active on the site for the announcement and be ready to launch the Pre-Release Thread. I’m assuming the announcement will come at noon or later EST, but I wish I knew a more exact time so I could better plan my sleeping arrangements lol x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, Elle said:

This is what I’m concerned about since my sleep schedule has been all out of sorts and completely backwards :icant: I’ve literally been going to sleep at around 10am and waking back up at 10pm EST, so I’m missing the whole day unless I wake up in the middle of that 12 hour period, stay awake for a couple hours, and then take a nap and wake back up again at nighttime lol. However on Wednesday, I’m planning to go to sleep at 5:30am and wake back up 6 hours later at 11:30am so I can be awake and active on the site for the announcement and be ready to launch the Pre-Release Thread. I’m assuming the announcement will come at noon or later EST, but I wish I knew a more exact time so I could better plan my sleeping arrangements lol x

praying it's a veryyy short pre-release  :brows:

3 minutes ago, Elle said:

This is what I’m concerned about since my sleep schedule has been all out of sorts and completely backwards :icant: I’ve literally been going to sleep at around 10am and waking back up at 10pm EST, so I’m missing the whole day unless I wake up in the middle of that 12 hour period, stay awake for a couple hours, and then take a nap and wake back up again at nighttime lol. However on Wednesday, I’m planning to go to sleep at 5:30am and wake back up 6 hours later at 11:30am so I can be awake and active on the site for the announcement and be ready to launch the Pre-Release Thread. I’m assuming the announcement will come at noon or later EST, but I wish I knew a more exact time so I could better plan my sleeping arrangements lol x

Thanks for your hard work and commitment 👑 :kiss: Hopefully we won’t have to wait too long Wednesday for her post 

Tumblr

3 minutes ago, Big Star said:

praying it's a veryyy short pre-release  :brows:

praying there are no delays as well :true:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

Remember just before she premiered MAC and VB, there was a tweet from the radio that confirmed the song was 9 minutes long :oprah: I swear to god that honestly blew me away i couldn't believe how lucky we were. Manifesting this energy again :trisha:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Although I am doubtful Lana’s team would let her surprise drop a record, I do find it interesting how secretive Lana, her managers, and insiders have been regarding this album. 

Then again, maybe they’re just expecting a huge commercial success, so maybe this record has a very clear release outline date-wise. We’ll know in 2 days (maybe less):flutter:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath