Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

5 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

He called one of the Jack tracks "fucking amazing", the FJM collab "fantastic" and the album "really great".

I think we will be fine, whether the masterpiece comment was about Lana or not :agree:

and he also answered a tweet, that the new album is better than bb and cocc "by a landslide"

6 minutes ago, arianaofthegrande said:

What are going to do if the album doesn't come out until April like Caroline's album :xgiggle:

hanged.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

13 minutes ago, arianaofthegrande said:

What are going to do if the album doesn't come out until April like Caroline's album :xgiggle:

wheelchair-falling.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

14 minutes ago, arianaofthegrande said:

Pls I just thought about that when I saw the date :bebe: maybe she doesn't have much priority on vinyl plants or she just submitted it and that's where the delay comes from...

If Lana sent hers in October we could get it in February-March 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, DCooper said:

I had such a vivid dream last night where Lana released the lead single and it was called Driving and it was very upbeat and unique and long, it was sooo good. The last two minutes of the song was her repeating "to push me, to break me, to move me, to make me, to put myself back together again" over and over again as the beat got more and more intense :hype: I was so sad when I woke up and realized the song wasn't real because it was an absolute banger :defeated: I even checked online this morning just to make sure I hadn't brought it to life in my sleep LOL

omg what did it sound like

1 hour ago, LifeOnMars said:

Isn’t that tunnel song a BB outtake? Really hope it’s not on the album but knowing Lana it probably is. 

it’s literally only a year old 😭 i wouldn’t even consider it that much of an outtake at this point, it’s very recent