Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

20 minutes ago, TextBook said:

Let’s unmanifest 15 tracks. A long album means ridiculously overpriced vinyls :awk:

Edit: I can’t believe I bought the two Honeymoon LPs for €30 back in 2015. I bought Chemtrails for €40 and it has one LP… 

And then after Del Norte County releases with 15 tracks in February and three separate single releases we get 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒞𝑜𝓇𝑜𝓃𝒶𝒹𝑜 𝐸𝒹𝒾𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 Vinyl in November :oprah3:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

30 minutes ago, BlueINK said:

Why do so many Lana fans turn into songwriters in their sleep while I dream of being hunted by murderous hillbillies?! 

THIS IS SO TRUE like I dreamt of lana a few times and each one there were amazing lyrics in for example honeymoon posts captions and they are so bright that I could never think of them while awake

and also for giving me Margaret

21 minutes ago, TextBook said:

Let’s unmanifest 15 tracks. A long album means ridiculously overpriced vinyls :awk:

Edit: I can’t believe I bought the two Honeymoon LPs for €30 back in 2015. I bought Chemtrails for €40 and it has one LP… 

i gotta be honest here, BOZ wouldn’t have said there was “at least something for you in its variety” if it were only 10-14 songs; I think 15-18 is a reasonable number, and I’m willing to wait a few months if we are getting fed well 

and also for giving me Margaret

I can't never remember melodies in my dreams. The only time I could was with an Anaconda Demo by Nicki plsss :thumb2:

Also I wish I had Lana dreams that clear they are always so chaotic I can't really remember details to manifest for LDR9 

giphy.gif

25 minutes ago, TextBook said:

I’m happy to pay double if it means even a few extra songs:true:

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

I don't know if I want a long album or not. For me long is 16+ and it's really hard to make a great album with that many songs... but at the end of the day I know I'll love them all eventually so maybe more songs would be better :icant:

I don't think a couple of filler tracks ruin an album and there's always the possibility that those tracks are actually the favorite of someone so it's worth in the end :true:

For example there's a couple of tracks on LFL I don't listen to that much but I'm still glad they exist :um2:

Like maybe without those it would rank higher in my personal list but is it really that relevant?

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

For example there's a couple of tracks on LFL I don't listen to that much but I'm still glad they exist :um2:

Like maybe without those it would rank higher in my personal list but is it really that relevant?

This is so deep.. i wonder how I’d view BB if it dropped a couple of songs. Would it become my favourite? Or would I still prefer other albums because there’s more songs that I like? Hmm..

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Lana stans are soothsayers, they are starting to have premonitory dreams about LDR9. :legend:

The energy must be very strong right now, it's right around the corner. :thumb2:

12-14 songs is the perfect length for an album to me. Especially when none of the songs are under 3 minutes

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

10 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

By the way does anyone know if the person that said the tunnel 🚇 song is not the lead is somewhat reliable or are they just a random atrl user? Cause that would imply it is on the album :judgingu3:

After a little stalking I think they were just guessing cause they didn't know how the album sounds some days ago so unless they got new info recently...

giphy.gif

12 is way too short for me. i’d say 14-16 is a good length.

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

I had a very vivid dream about a Lana song a few weeks ago and of course couldn't remember any of the lyrics when I woke up. I do remember it had an ominous undertone and she was singing about running away to NYC when she was younger because her dad was sleeping with a lot of women :thumb::icant: I'm sorry, Rob:hillary:

Tumblr

2 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Not me manifesting 23 tracks for the wrong album :trisha:

why did you of all people have to say this what did sza do to you :trisha:

i manifest 15 tracks over 4 minutes and maybe bonus tracks :true: 

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

20 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

12 is way too short for me. i’d say 14-16 is a good length.

I keep thinking of these numbers as inches and ya’ll are a bunch of size queens :hottie:

Spoiler

Me included :sass:

12 minutes ago, the ocean said:

why did you of all people have to say this what did sza do to you :trisha:

Oh lmao actually I don’t have anything against them, I don’t really know their music. I just want 23 tracks on Lana’s album :trisha: