Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

imagine waking up on thursday (wednesday LA time) and seeing your phone buzzes with a notification read as @lanadelrey just posted a photo  :trisha: from instagram?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, lanasbottom said:

see how we can’t stop winning ? :ahhney::gclap:

to be fair he did say "I just want her to announce it all though, once she will I will speak more" so it's possible he doesn't spill Wednesday if she doesn't announce it all then

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

imagine waking up on thursday (wednesday LA time) and seeing your phone buzzes with a notification read as @lanadelrey just posted a photo  :trisha: from instagram?

The collapse, I'd cry for it :air:

red-velvet-irene.gifred-velvet-irene.gifDimCriminalArcticduck-size_restricted.gi
Naughty, naughty, naughty oh we ha ho

so Caroline Polachek announced her album as coming in April, but is releasing the digital in February. I hope Lana does something like that this time. She always wanted to do a digital release so this is her time. 

"Don’t forget me"

I really am tempted to restrain myself from LB as hard as possible since i want to taste that feeling of mindblowing if she actually announces it herself on Wednesday, i can't imagine how that would impact me. :shh2:

But i can't, scrolling thru this thread has been so entertaining & such a bless in these times. :hype:

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

13 hours ago, NikoGo said:

to be fair he did say "I just want her to announce it all though, once she will I will speak more" so it's possible he doesn't spill Wednesday if she doesn't announce it all then

and by announce it all he probably meant the incoming album, lead single, visual album, world tour with vip meet and great packages, the reactivation of all her socials, the broadway musical, her breakup with nikki… 
EZ7WEgaXQAA4-Bz.jpg

2 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

and by announce it all he probably meant the incoming album, lead single, visual album, world tour with vip meet and great packages, the reactivation of all her socials, the broadway musical, her breakup with nikki… 

double album, 25-best- unreleased-songs collection album, The last shadow puppet album & The A.K.A. re-release

I'm ready to see Brite Lites go viral on tiktok and slay the hot 100 :hype:

4 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

so Caroline Polachek announced her album as coming in April, but is releasing the digital in February. I hope Lana does something like that this time. She always wanted to do a digital release so this is her time. 

She did say "Mark my word" so maybe this time she isn't lying :blush3:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

2 minutes ago, lol1995 said:

:worship:

PLEASEEE all I saw was the blonde and I immediately thought that was her Lizzy Grant era and I almost passed out :dmd:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

Another Jack album confirmed oh wow

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

4 minutes ago, fine china said:

Girlies get your microscopes out (I’m a microbiologist in real life :hooker:) What are they looking at?

It’s the setlist for the Do You Know There’s a Tunnel Under Ocean Blv.? World Tour :true: 25 songs, 98 dates, 5 legs.

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

WHAT'S IN THAT PIECE OF PAPER?????

DY0FxwVU8AAEmlG?format=jpg&name=900x900