H-
D- DNC OR dark city
F-

this could be it :trisha:

S or Sugary Sweet or Stars Align

M for Microplastics in My Blood

H for Heavenly Hell (YTH rework)

7 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

Okay so I emailed that tiktoker record store and this is the exchange.. nothing informative but how are we interpreting this reply! 89-CBAC3-D-6-AF8-4974-879-B-0-B3-FBD79-B

not "where did you see that release date"

B*n got to her I fear

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, Vertimus said:

These comments from BOZ and others are completely subjective. How objective is a statement that says NFR and BTD have the best melodies? That’s 100% debatable and personal taste. 

BTD has some of the best melodies in her discography, that other album on the other hand... that's a hot take. But it's just that: a hot take. 

5 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

What the fuck is a GSTSOGOPFODW

it looks like a misspelled German word

Boz tweeted last month "God I love GSTSOGOPFOW"

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, KeiichiDelRey said:

Guys, don't you think she'd had Ocean Blvrd released earlier if it really was on LDR9 ? Like, would she take such a huge risk ? The snippet been out for 3 months, that would be unconscious of her, it could have entirely leaked since september :oprah3:

You could say that same logic with the whole album though, whoever stole her stuff has access to the whole thing most likely. She was obviously nervous about leaks since she posted that video asking us not to listen, but she seems to be sticking to her plan and so far it's working out thankfully. 

I hope DNC does stand for Del Norte County. I explore the northern california coast on weekends, and it's so beautiful in a different way than SoCal. There are not many people out there, it's very isolated. And the ocean is very dangerous and cold. There are sneaker waves and great white sharks and rip currents. But breathtakingly gorgeous. 

So Rockefeller song title is out there??!!

Stars Align ? Late Nights ?( which is the caption), Waist Deep In Icy Waves 

Omg :lange:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

3 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Boz tweeted last month "God I love GSTSOGOPFOW"

Wait, how do we know those are the first letters of the tracklisting and not a lyric? (Sorry if I missed something!)

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

3 minutes ago, lanasgirl said:

Another guess: “magic of soft desire” from her March 6 post

Omg this would be a gorgeous title :xcry:

1 minute ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Wait, how do we know those are the first letters of the tracklisting and not a lyric? (Sorry if I missed something!)

We don't, BOZ just told us to be smarter so we're trying new things :w8ing:

3 minutes ago, How2Disappear said:

I hope DNC does stand for Del Norte County. I explore the northern california coast on weekends, and it's so beautiful in a different way than SoCal. There are not many people out there, it's very isolated. And the ocean is very dangerous and cold. There are sneaker waves and great white sharks and rip currents. But breathtakingly gorgeous. 

this was so poetic :wowcry: i'm really hoping for this vibe for ldr9, cold, dangerous, lonely, but beautiful :wowcry:

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

2 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

we're just being delusional 

Just now, Venice Peach said:

Maybe BOZ means the acronym is Rockefeller cause we had to work hard and smart to decipher it but it's impossible to guess that many words :thumb2:

We also have the TWBTKYN acronym from the other user... 

OMG the deluxe tracklist!!!

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

this was so poetic :wowcry: i'm really hoping for this vibe for ldr9, cold, dangerous, haunting, but beautiful :wowcry:

Your wish is Lana's command. 

2 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Omg this would be a gorgeous title :xcry:

We don't, BOZ just told us to be smarter so we're trying new things :w8ing:

But that theory ain't new, it was already brought up weeks ago so I guess it's not true. :noparty: 

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible