Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, Surf Noir said:

could somebody here who has an account on atrl ask him if there's any particular lana songs he could compare the sound/vibe of this album to?

omg yes please!!!

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

I just listened to don't forget me and i loved it so much but now i'm even more excited to listen to her cover because ugh her angelic voice will eat this song and i can't wait to cry while listening to it :krylie:

post1
   8 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said: 

It's easily her best in a while. Insanely poetic, nostalgic, full of warmth, with stunning orchestral arrangement, rich vocal layering and large build up.

post2

the way you described it gave me weyes

very good observation, she would nail this song

I will talk more about the album when she announces it...

Currently listening to Don't Forget Me and oh my god?? I might actually pass out :wowcry: Lana is actually insane. I'm so fucking excited for the music. And if she goes with a cover for her closer like she tends to do, this song is a great choice

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, VioletBunny said:

Insiders spilling always gets me more hyped than lana spilling.. so much more to talk about:angie:

probably lies in the fact that they're actually spilling, while she never is :bebe:

I genuinely can't remember the last time there was such a collective excitement for an upcoming project. Half of the people in the pre-release are usually negative Nancys. This is our renaissance :true:

imageproxy.jpg