Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, marinasrep said:

I don't mind waiting for the tracklist for another 2 months but I need to know the album name and the album cover right now :trisha:

speak for yourself if we dont have everything by friday it's over sly.gif

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

24 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

@Ocean Boulevard you definitely manifested this title with your username 

Omg I did:lange::wowcry: 

It's one of my favourite song titles of her, it can only be a collapse:lange:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

True, but i doubt we’ll get a cover and tracklist reveal on top of that :trisha:

i mean that’s how Chemtrails was announced. we got the preorder, track list, title track, album cover, and title track music video all at once

Just now, lilac heaven said:

i mean that’s how Chemtrails was announced. we got the preorder, track list, title track, album cover, and title track music video all at once

what? No it wasn't, it was announced in QFTC and then delayed for months with no word except for "vinyl issues". 

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

instead of fighting lets focus on our new single that's, and I quote, "It's easily her best in a while. Insanely poetic, nostalgic, full of warmth, with stunning orchestral arrangement, rich vocal layering and large build up."

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, vitriolkisses said:

Has anyone tried to find some of the titles through last.fm scrobbles? That’s how some people found album tracks from Caroline Polachek’s new record :popcorn:

BOZ always scrobbles unreleased Lana as “Track #”

8V7Yvel.png

Just now, brandon said:

So like.. new single means new video (hopefully)

What are we hoping for??

do we think it’ll be big budget?

rich lee? chuck??

definitely thinking rich lee and at least one homemade video by chuck

22 hours ago, cherrytropico said:

ok i’m bored so let’s talk astrology :)

someone mentioned how the announcement being on dec 7 could be because of the full moon that day, which is probably true knowing lana. 

something interesting about this full moon is that it’s in exact conjunction with mars which makes it have a very intense energy. there is a lot of anger, frustration, and aggression surrounding it, which fits in with LDR9 being an “angry album”. perhaps this could’ve also been done on purpose by miss lana :D

it’s also in the sign of gemini, so there’s a focus on communication and speech. combining this with the energy of mars, there’s can be a lot of debating/arguing on this day. it’s best to be careful of what you say and use your energy for creativity and physical activity instead of getting into heated conversations.  

overall i think it’s a perfect day for lana to announce info about her angry, conversational album and for us lipsters to argue our thoughts on what it all means :smokes:

didn’t i fucking tell y’all with the moon in conjunction with mars lanaboards would be fighting a lot :blanche4:  

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ