Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, LifeOnMars said:

Something about this description reminds me of Arcadia. 

No shade to Arcadia,  I like that song but I would not say it has a large build up and while there is some orchestra and horns it's not like stunning,  it's more subtle & sweeping 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, NikoGo said:

you can definitely talk about it, but if it's a real leak use spoilers for the people who want to go in blind don't see it. 

good to know :true:
and i'm not listening to any leaks anyway but someone has to clarify the rules so :oprah3:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

16 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

i love when ppl like my posts from 50 pages ago like they’re really crawling through the trenches😭

Me for the last hour :bebe:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

6 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

when it comes to talking about leaks about songs we suspect are going to be released the rule is we can't talk about the leak or where to find it. Even using generic hints isn't allowed 

I’m pretty sure people are allowed to discuss them (in spoiler tags), but never leave a link to them, or give a hint on where to find them?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Just now, Beautiful Loser said:

I’m pretty sure people are allowed to discuss them (in spoiler tags), but never leave a link to them, or give a hint on where to find them?

You're right. when i said "Can't talk about the leaks" i meant more where to find them

"Don’t forget me"

if lana decided to make LDR9 sultry salem coven leader electronic jazz album, would the insiders spoil that? or keep it for themselves until the album drops. I think the latter one is more plausible luvs:popcorn:

So get ready for the new age of electronic music:sluttybunny: 

Just now, Nahime said:

I really wish we won’t have to wait that long before the album is available.

After the disappointments that were « Tiny COCC » and « BBK », I just know she will deliver this time around.

With her saying BB is “where she’s been, where she’s at, and where she’s going” playing catch up with her life I genuinely hope the theory about LDRX being a clean slate is correct :smokes3:

I don't get an Arcadia vibe from the song sonically just based on what we've heard about it, but for some reason I do aesthetically. I can't really explain it 

imageproxy.jpg

I really don't think the description gives "Arcadia" There's no build up, vocal layering, and it's not really nostalgic (whatever that's supposed to mean)

"Don’t forget me"