Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, lanasvenicebritch said:

Do we hate it if it's Arcadia 2.0?

absolutely not, Arcadia is beautiful and top 3 on BB. i think my only issue with that song is that the chorus melody is kind of boring and i feel like i’ve heard it a million times before, and not in a nostalgic Old Money type of way. but it’s still a beautiful song, feels like one of the few songs on BB that knows what it’s supposed to be. I would be happy if Ocean Blvd is similar

Just now, Surf Noir said:

maybe elle updated/improved the servers toorichtocare

I remember when Lana dropped the teaser for Chemtrails, the cracks— :bebe:

Just now, NikoGo said:

I really don't think the description gives "Arcadia" There's no build up, vocal layering, and it's not really nostalgic (whatever that's supposed to mean)

Old Money & Video Games are nostalgic :oprah2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, archiemm said:

if the thread is this active when nothing has happened i am dreading being away and coming back to her announcement an hour later i'd never catch up :trisha:

I wouldn't say nothing has happened..We got the name of our first single (out Friday) and a pretty detailed description of it

"Don’t forget me"

Another release another string of posts who have personal vendettas against a musical instrument 

Anyway, Arcadia, like most of Blue Banisters, is an album very much focused in the present moment

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

This is just my tea but I don't get why people go and potentially spoil their one and only chance EVER to hear a lead single (or album, or any new song) in the highest quality intended, with any supplemental imagery and information from Lana, by racing to listen to any new leak/snippet file. Like you want your first experience to be in fecal quality with tags on it and it cuts off 20 seconds in? I just don't get it but everyone keep doing you of course

Just now, NikoGo said:

I wouldn't say nothing has happened..We got the name of our first single (out Friday) and a pretty detailed description of it

forgot to add the word officially whoops :bebe:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

10 minutes ago, West Coast said:

I'm surprised LanaBoards has not yet cracked. When there is this much activity, the website usually just... cracks. :horror2:

Ben warned Elle to up the server capabilities bc he knew we’d be collapsing

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

1 minute ago, archiemm said:

if the thread is this active when nothing has happened i am dreading being away and coming back to her announcement an hour later i'd never catch up :trisha:

Right it’s like quicksand you get behind and then you can’t ever catch up :yawn:

1 minute ago, honey dew said:

This is just my tea but I don't get why people go and potentially spoil their one and only chance EVER to hear a lead single (or album, or any new song) in the highest quality intended, with any supplemental imagery and information from Lana, by racing to listen to any new leak/snippet file. Like you want your first experience to be in fecal quality with tags on it and it cuts off 20 seconds in? I just don't get it but everyone keep doing you of course

the past two times the album leaked i did listen to it, but this time i'm going to wait until it's officially released so i can have the best experience, i'd like to hear it in decent quality :true: 

pink rose gif - Free animated GIF - PicMix

3 minutes ago, honey dew said:

You’re so right. The tags….absolute worst I’ll just take a drought over the damn tags :toofunny: