Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, ShadesOfViolence said:

I would let Trump's security guards kill me in the tunnel under the ocean boulevard

perhaps lana will write a song about it and title it "there's shadesofviolence's body in the tunnel under ocean boulevard" confusedprah2

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

7 minutes ago, honey dew said:

This is just my tea but I don't get why people go and potentially spoil their one and only chance EVER to hear a lead single (or album, or any new song) in the highest quality intended, with any supplemental imagery and information from Lana, by racing to listen to any new leak/snippet file. Like you want your first experience to be in fecal quality with tags on it and it cuts off 20 seconds in? I just don't get it but everyone keep doing you of course

honestly i just get so anxious about new music, i need to hear snippets beforehand. not of EVERY song, but just 1-2 tracks. it helps me feel more prepared for what’s to come. 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Just now, cherrytropico said:

honestly i just get so anxious about new music, i need to hear snippets beforehand. not of EVERY song, but just 1-2 tracks. it helps me feel more prepared for what’s to come. 

I wanna be fully unprepared omg I wanna know what it feels like :monica:

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

those snippets sound like everything I've been hoping for out of this release.. I've been praying for the music to sound as dark and mysterious and ALIVE as the title Ocean Boulevard suggests.. a journey into the unknown, a venturing into the subconscious of a complicated woman, person, city.. the juxtaposition of personhood with nature.. a revelatory track that brings to light certain truths but remains enigmatic.. a triumphant reclamation.. a genesis of sound default_hair.gif

As the prophecy foretold, some of us will forever live on a continuous loop of page 1000 of the LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release-Thread. :typewriter: