Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, That Venice Bitch said:

I’m driving and I don’t want to crash and die because I’m reading a Lanaboards thread. Can somebody tell me what’s going on… Omg Interlude the Trio just came on

get off the damn phone while you're driving :horror:

WGe8ynS.gif

I’m driving and I don’t want to crash and die because I’m reading a Lanaboards thread. Can somebody tell me what’s going on… Omg Interlude the Trio just came on

new song on friday called "Do you know that there is a tunnel under Ocean Boulevard" 4:45 in length. Extremely poetic, orchestra, and a huge buildup

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

bestie don't do that please :rollin:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

the last part of this post is taking me out..😭😭

7 minutes ago, bluenailpolish said:

girl he directed tropico ride and national anthem

oh baby i don’t like ur attitude

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

She's probably posting a snippet with the announcement on Wednesday (maybe even a clip of the MV if it exists) and I don't know if I'll be strong enough to not listen to it.

The song is almost 5 minutes so as long as it's not more than 20 seconds...

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

driving under the influence.. of Lanaboards. a more powerful force than any drug true.gif

3 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

live update from That Venice Bitch's car:

Review: New Charli XCX LP, 'Crash,' Captures an Uncertain Turning Point in  Her Career

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

4 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

I'm pretty sure that underweight men (twinks :ma:), have the lowest crash survival rating...LAWG TF AUFF :air2:

7 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

does anyone remember how long Lana (ignoring delays) typically spaces out her pre-order vs the initial release date?

A month usually :D

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

4 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

the mods about to move this post to Members Commemoration Thread

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

New lyrics 

Mosaic ceilings, painted tiles on the wall

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.