Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, blackpalmtrees said:

It’s literally this

1 minute ago, Super Movie said:

The Myrtle Beach tunnel :ma: She may not be a mosaic, but damnit if she isn't painted

tunnel-1.jpg  tunnel2.jpg?w=1024

this is so lizzy grant myspace april 2008 kill kill music video (version 2) fish-tank photoshoot i'm going to ERUPT!

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

2 minutes ago, KeiichiDelRey said:

:dua:

legend has it that lizzy grant painted this mural in 2008 while working with david kahne on coconut and key lime pie and drinking lemonade at the trailer park :hae:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Just now, jamesss said:

what’s going on i’m serious someone please tell me what happened is the title track confirmed??

Did You Know There’s a Tunnel Under Ocean Boulevard out Friday

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

this is so lizzy grant myspace april 2008 kill kill music video (version 2) fish-tank photoshoot i'm going to ERUPT!

maybe this is going to be the lizzy moment of LDR9 :trisha: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

15 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

does anyone remember how long Lana (ignoring delays) typically spaces out her pre-order vs the initial release date?

LFL preorder didn’t go up until 2 weeks before the album came out iirc (but she did post the cover in April), NFR preorder went up i think exactly a month before the album came out, Chemtrails preorder went up a little over 2 months before the album came out, Blue Banisters preorder went up 6 weeks before the album came out

1 minute ago, jamesss said:

what’s going on i’m serious someone please tell me what happened is the title track confirmed??

Single is coming on Friday called 'There Is A Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd' or something, and BoZ gave a description of the sound

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven