Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, NikoGo said:

Boz said “I’m happy NFR is getting a follow up” NFR haterz LOST

The way he said the album would have "grand and rich instrumentation". This makes zero sense if it lines up with Norbitt. :flop:

Just now, West Coast said:

The way he said the album would have "grand and rich instrumentation". This makes zero sense if it lines up with Norbitt. :flop:

i think he just means NFR was a fantastic album n not much has measured up to it since…. until now :hooker:

3 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Oh wait

i think he just means as in like.. he’s joking around acting like COCC/BB didn’t happen (cuz he hates them) and that she’s finally releasing an album after nfrswan.gif

NFR getting a follow up :oprah4:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, mlittle11 said:

i think he just means NFR was a fantastic album n not much has measured up to it since…. until now :hooker:

I mean NFR isn't the gold standard for Lana albums, or any albums for that matter. :hooker:

2 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I take it to mean that we will have a new ERA not that they sound the same, but it could mean both 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

1 minute ago, West Coast said:

I wasn’t gonna say it :bebe:

I’m an inbetweener with NFR. some songs do have rich instrumentals (MAC/VB/TG) but some songs just feel…there (love song)

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, West Coast said:

I think he meant that it's a "follow up" in terms of "quality" given how much he disliked BB and (especially) COCC, because, yeah, the "grand and rich instrumentation" comment makes it sound more like a Honeymoon follow up actually. But sis insisted that the record doesn't resemble a previous one, and eclipse pretty much told us that we should expect a new sound, so I'm very excited.  

Anyway, that "striking lines" mention must mean that there is profundity/shocking material in the lyrics. :creepna: Slutty Jack Donoghue must have been a great source of inspiration I suppose.  :true:

5 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

We did indeed :xcry:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, jamesss said:

wait so what’s up w the obviously fake leaked cover and tracklist 

it’s obviously fake 

"Don’t forget me"