Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, BlueGreenGray said:

I think he meant that it's a "follow up" in terms of "quality" given how much he disliked BB and (especially) COCC, because, yeah, the "grand and rich instrumentation" comment makes it sound like a Honeymoon follow up. 

Anyway, that "striking lines" mention must mean that there is profundity/shocking material in the lyrics. :creepna: Slutty Jack Donoghue must have been a great source of inspiration I suppose.  :true:

I much prefer this analysis, to saying we're getting another random/understated record subpar/metallic production tbh.

He said the album (or single?) would have a grand & rich instrumentation, so I'm content with that. :smile2:

It's well known that BoZ hated COCC and BB, so I think he's just pretending they didn't exist :coffee: I honestly don't think this album is going to sound like anything she's done before

imageproxy.jpg

Im living for the tea but honestly this early teasing and spoiling is disrespectful to Lana. I hope Ben and the rest of the team go after his gay ass

But i guess he rly needed this ego boost and all that ass kissing so he can feel important 

:ma:

4 minutes ago, Roll With me said:

Have we tried Shazam this era? I remember previous tracklists sort of leaked through that... Time to play Rockefeller snippet perhaps

I played Rocekfeller to Siri and she did not recognize it

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Just now, jamesss said:

im hating the leaked album cover like HATING hating it’s so UGHHH. diamonds never crack is cute but i mean they do crack so like 

well it’s like obviously fake so don’t get ur panties in a twist FjPlGSzWYAcUWyJ.jpg

5 minutes ago, Map of LA said:

NFR getting a follow up :oprah4:

I thought she had already used all the (mostly good) scraps/leftovers for Chemtrails. :bebe:

1 minute ago, jamesss said:

im hating the leaked album cover like HATING hating it’s so UGHHH. diamonds never crack is cute but i mean they do crack so like 

good thing it’s fake and irrelevant then :blush3:

"Don’t forget me"

InSiDeRs talked up Blue Banisters and look what happened :um:

It's going to be nothing like what any of them say. As usual:

50% of Lanaboreds users will love it and say they've never heard anything as magnificent. Percentage is artificially increased to 75% for the first two months after release

50% will say her old work is better and lament how it's changed. The group above will defend it and accuse this group of being overly nostalgic and nOt LeTtInG hEr gRoW oR bE HaPpy

Different album, same psychology

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Just now, Rorman Nockwell said:

InSiDeRs talked up Blue Banisters and look what happened :um:

It's going to be nothing like what any of them say. As usual:

50% of Lanaboreds users will love it and say they've never heard anything as magnificent. Percentage is artificially increased to 75% for the first two months after release

50% will say her old work is better and lament how it's changed. The group above will defend it and accuse this group of being overly nostalgic and nOt LeTtInG hEr gRoW oR bE HaPpy

Different album, same psychology

And what about it

being delusional is fun

3LqO13W.gif

3 minutes ago, blackpalmtrees said:

Im living for the tea but honestly this early teasing and spoiling is disrespectful to Lana. I hope Ben and the rest of the team go after his gay ass

But i guess he rly needed this ego boost and all that ass kissing so he can feel important 

:ma:

we play along though so he keeps spilling info :creepna2: