Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

InSiDeRs talked up Blue Banisters and look what happened :um:

It's going to be nothing like what any of them say. As usual:

50% of Lanaboreds users will love it and say they've never heard anything as magnificent. Percentage is artificially increased to 75% for the first two months after release

50% will say her old work is better and lament how it's changed. The group above will defend it and accuse this group of being overly nostalgic and nOt LeTtInG hEr gRoW oR bE HaPpy

Different album, same psychology

source? 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

Just now, Rorman Nockwell said:

50% of Lanaboreds users will love it and say they've never heard anything as magnificent. Percentage is artificially increased to 75% for the first two months after release

50% will say her old work is better and lament how it's changed. The group above will defend it and accuse this group of being overly nostalgic and nOt LeTtInG hEr gRoW oR bE HaPpy

i love all the fun we have here and I don’t wanna ruin it but I literally said this the other day, half of people here are gonna switch so bad once the album comes out😭😭😭😭

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Her music has not been "grand" since Honeymoon so this makes me very excited (with a rare exception for my homegirl arcadia <3)

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just now, kraljicabenzinske said:

i love all the fun we have here and I don’t wanna ruin it but I literally said this the other day, half of people here are gonna switch so bad once the album comes out😭😭😭😭

Yeah I'm not saying people shouldn't have fun and speculate and all that. Not at all

But just take whatever these people say with a grain of salt is all :agree:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 minute ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

They didn't though? I vividly remember BOZ saying how much he disliked the album - except for a few tracks (BB, Arcadia and the new version of Thunder) - and how lazy it was to put YouTube ripoffs of leaked stuff on it. And he was also disappointed that his favourite unreleased track - Fine China - didn't make the final cut. I don't remember any insiders being particularly excited about the record. 

2 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Wym? Beautiful is a surf rock masterpiece and IYLDWM in an ~invite~ :true:

whatarecoloris.jpg

Just now, shadesofcrazyforyou said:

Wym? Beautiful is a surf rock masterpiece and IYLDWM in an ~invite~ :true:

everyone has different opinions of music :blush3:

"Don’t forget me"

8 minutes ago, blackpalmtrees said:

Im living for the tea but honestly this early teasing and spoiling is disrespectful to Lana. I hope Ben and the rest of the team go after his gay ass

But i guess he rly needed this ego boost and all that ass kissing so he can feel important 

:ma:

I feel like he hasn't really spoiled anything.. my imagination is running even wilder now based off his descriptions

Just now, BlueGreenGray said:

They didn't though? I vividly remember BOZ saying how much he disliked the album - except for a few tracks (BB, Arcadia and the new version of Thunder) - and how lazy it was to put YouTube ripoffs of leaked stuff on it. And he was also disappointed that his favourite unreleased track - Fine China - didn't make the final cut. I don't remember any insiders being particularly excited about the record. 

I was speaking generally but the dude is a diehard Dua stan and cannot be trusted

One well-placed Dua insult and he'd deactivate his account again; he's that hardcore

No shade because I don't really know him, but yeah

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I just find myself very feeling doubtful, I'm sure the album will feature great tracks--all her albums do. But these insiders have been acting like Lana was not excited to release her past three albums like she just wanted to "get it out" of her system (mind you she dragged the NFR release for over a year, clearly there was no rush). I just don't think that that assessment is true. I think been she's excited for every release and doesn't feel a "rush" to release music in any capacity.

So that idea that this album will be better because she's "excited" is a bit clunky imho.

I had such a busy day and got bombarded with news when I came home,  feeling dizzy bc of it and loving it whew:trisha:

Still processing BOZ'S spilling,  it feels so surreal

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: