Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

39 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i have no intention of sounding rude at all but why do you type everything in blue font

also going off what you actually said just so i don't sound bitchy, i agree that we're probably not getting that sound because it would be a bit too perfect calm-and-shook.gif

i’ve been wondering that too but i love it when they type in blue font:bored:

1 hour ago, DragonWhore said:

It's not exactly the same as UV or HM but it's kind of a mix of the two. Lots of strings, dark and menacing vibes. 

I don’t wanna sound rude but someone who would have heard the record wouldn’t narrow it down to two albums with such different sonorities and aesthetics. The junction of those two albums together would create something that you would be way more excited to report instead of summing it up with a vague description that almost literally applies to every Lana album not named NFR/Chemtrails.

I can’t even fathom what a Lana album that is a mixture of both the psych/stoner rock of UV and the noir neo jazz of HM would even sound like, let alone come to a website full of people well versed in the language of an artist we all adore and to whom this UV-meets-HM fantasy caters the most. It would be insulting if it wasn’t so much fun to break down and keep the thread going. Anyways, thank you! 

IMG-7960.jpg

4 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

Haven't her song lyrics always been more about form and outward effect than meaning?

"Storyteller starry stars" would be a new low, though :um:

Sounds like the name of a My Little Pony

Then again she has become a bit of a horse girl lately

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Just now, Rorman Nockwell said:

"Storyteller starry stars" would be a new low, though :um:

Sounds like the name of a My Little Pony

Then again she has become a bit of a horse girl lately

speaking of horses and horses' names, it's been a dream of mine to one day have two horses, and i would name them "juicy couture" and "vivienne westwood" :true: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

10 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:

anon person on deuxmoi just debunked the new music thing...we lost

I’m tired of losing

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Literally everyone can submit something to Deuxmoi, both of the submissions are probably nonsense :agree:

someone needs to debunk the debunk 

"Don’t forget me"