Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

lowkey upset like it was supposed to be a surprise. i feel bad because lana planned this and now she’s watching as it gets spoiled like poor her tbh 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

My only issue with this is that we're basing our impressions/expectations of the album/single based off of one single person's subjective opinion/impressions of said album/single.

Our expectations are growing to biblical proportions, I really do hope the descriptions are accurate. :bebe:

I hate being so busy atm. I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I MISSED PAGE 1000. That's SUCH a letdown :noparty:oh well HAPPY POST-1000 PAGES ily all and may LDR9 our lord and saviour bless us forevemore :pray2:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

4 minutes ago, West Coast said:

My only issue with this is that we're basing our impressions/expectations of the album/single based off of one single person's subjective opinion/impressions of said album/single.

Our expectations are growing to biblical proportions, I really do hope the descriptions are accurate. :bebe:

Yeah I wish another reliable insider would give their thoughts on the song or album. 

5 minutes ago, jamesss said:

lowkey upset like it was supposed to be a surprise. i feel bad because lana planned this and now she’s watching as it gets spoiled like poor her tbh 

wait what is happening? :noparty: leaks ?

Beskrivning saknas.

1 minute ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I think what will be similar to NFR is the structure of the record, some long titles and track lengths e.g. 6-8 mins. 

Yeah, this is very possible. It's quite interesting that the ATRL user who made the thread about the single used lowercase letters for the title (except for Ocean Blvd). :creepna:

Just now, shadesofcrazyforyou said:

Therefore it can’t be a follow up to NFR :true: 

If you get it, you get it, if you don't, you don't, if you know, you know :true:

I still have NO idea whatsoever what "automatic singing" is so I guess I'll find out when the album's out :true:

Beskrivning saknas.

13 minutes ago, bluebanisters said:

i just got home.. what did i miss 😀

You got a hurricane coming

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

On 12/3/2022 at 5:33 AM, DragonWhore said:

Im not Niel 

I know him tho

do you by any chance have a french husband?:makeup:

Beskrivning saknas.