Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Hopefully insiders don’t fuck up her album rollout the same way Lust for Life changed. 

I’m excited. I said I wasn’t even excited for what was coming next after Blue Banisters. I have a good feeling about this… or maybe the delulu energy in here is taking me over. Either way, i’m PUMPED as FUCK.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Obligatory “what happened today” post because it seems something happened and it’s buried in many pages. So… what news did we receive today??? 

1 hour ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

We get a song called " Did You Know That There’s A Tunnel Under Ocean Boulevard " probably on Friday and it is 4:45 minutes long 
It got described as "It's easily her best in a while. Insanely poetic, nostalgic, full of warmth, with stunning orchestral arrangement, rich vocal layering and large build up"
- some lyrics are

Reveal hidden contents

" mosaic ceiling,  painted tiles on the wall" 

Also:

- LDR9 being a follow up to NFR
- the album has NO outtakes (on it)
- the songs got recorded between late 2021 and mid 2022
- BOZ called LDR9 a top 3 album 
-?? called Jacks work on it grand & rich ??
This is what I gathered 

Edit: I forgot about that there will be striking lyrics on the album 

@domandapiano

2 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

Obligatory “what happened today” post because it seems something happened and it’s buried in many pages. So… what news did we receive today??? 

New single titled "Did you know that there is a tunnel under Ocean Boulevard" 

4:45 in length

Extremely poetic, warm, orchestral and a huge buildup

Out friday 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, shadesofcrazyforyou said:

So was the seller claiming that TATUOB was 5+ minutes long lying or could it have been a demo/early version? :excited:

i think it was a demo; they were also selling the Arcadia demo and the Fingertips snippet was definitely a demo as well (you can literally hear the click track clear as day and i don’t think it was a tag). they probably just had a few rough versions

2 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

i think it was a demo; they were also selling the Arcadia demo and the Fingertips snippet was definitely a demo as well (you can literally hear the click track clear as day and i don’t think it was a tag). they probably just had a few rough versions

That’s what I was wondering bc that Fingertips snippet is unfinished af. Maybe once it’s released the version being sold will lose value to traders/leakers/whatev and leak :true:

31 minutes ago, Dreamboy said:

AMAZING!

He’d call me the sereeeeeeeeeene queeeeeeen

(Come on, baby, if you want it you can get it right-)

whatarecoloris.jpg

i cant believe that it is Ocean Boulevard the first taste we’re getting of the album…

and I can’t believe how the only thing I wanted was for it to leak and now I don’t one a single frame of the song leaking until friday

and also for giving me Margaret

2 minutes ago, shadesofcrazyforyou said:

That’s what I was wondering bc that Fingertips snippet is unfinished af. Maybe once it’s released the version being sold will lose value to traders/leakers/whatev and leak :true:

He’d call me the sereeeeeeeeeene queeeeeeen

(Come on, baby, if you want it you can get it right-)

i am so curious what was cut out of the song though considering there is so much of a duration difference… i wonder if it’s kind of like a Blue Jeans situation again? like if there was a long string intro or something that was taken out of the single version but will potentially make an appearance in a possible music video :ma:

9 minutes ago, shadesofcrazyforyou said:

So was the seller claiming that TATUOB was 5+ minutes long lying or could it have been a demo/early version? :excited:

let's hope it randomly appears on that site like the strings version of beautiful did :bop: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

10 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

The seller exported the snippets with GarageBand and forgot to turn off the metronome. That's why there was a click track in the background of the snippets. It wasn't part of the original file.