Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

38 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

let's hope it randomly appears on that site like the strings version of beautiful did :bop: 

The fact that the overall mixing on the album version is HORRENDOUS. Let's hope she doesn't make the same mistake on any of the songs here :)

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

a snippet for DYKTATUOB that had been on twitter since September just got copyright striked :illumilana: they know that we know 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

I think that if this album is successful and received well, we will get another album in 2024. But if it gets Blue Banisters or Chemtrails treatment, she will probably focus on her poetry book and getting that out 

6 hours ago, the ocean said:

is @Elle power napping right now? :ma:

I was in fact asleep when the news broke! This just proves my sleep theory - perhaps I’m the real insider this era :noir:

Anyway for those asking, the Pre-Release Thread will come on Wednesday following Lana’s announcement! We’re going to wait for her to deliver the news to us herself. Only two more sleeps!! Xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

7 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Ok I know it is bad but I’m already thinking about the next album lol. I think that if this album is successful and received well, we will get another album in 2024. But if it gets Blue Banisters or Chemtrails treatment, she will probably go into another hibernation and rewrite her whole poetry book and we won’t get another album will 2026

What the

Making music and creating art is this woman's oxygen

We've been saying that she'll go on some long, multiple year hiatus ever since Paradise came out

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

ok i’m super excited but the description the insider gave actually makes me kind of nervous :rip: i’m sure it’s gonna be great but for some reason i’m getting arcadia flashbacks (i love that song but hoping for a big change personally)

Wq9zHLl.jpg

17 minutes ago, Map of LA said:

What the

Making music and creating art is this woman's oxygen

We've been saying that she'll go on some long, multiple year hiatus ever since Paradise came out

I don’t think she will take a break but simply focus on her poetry book that is now deleted and gone. I could definitely see her focusing on poetry after this album. 

4 minutes ago, Masquerade said:

I have this image of her drinking hot chocolate surrounded by loved ones today.. the calm before the storm I suppose. I hope she knows how loved and supported she is going into this new release

This is the sweetest thing ever, I hope she knows how much we all want this album and we will love anything she loves 

She has probably been working on new songs since — if not before — LDR9 finished :thumb3: she always seems to be writing, recording and creating music. I think Lana will be an artist who puts work out consistently her entire life. We are extremely lucky to Stan a prolific queen. Like someone said, making art is her oxygen. 

Tumblr

1 minute ago, JFKs Fine China said:

She has probably been working on new songs since — if not before — LDR9 finished :thumb3: she always seems to be writing, recording and creating music. I think Lana will be an artist who puts work out consistently her entire life. We are extremely lucky to Stan a prolific queen. Like someone said, making art is her oxygen. 

Also someone said that this will start a new trilogy so it would have since that she keeps putting out music 

Just now, Lanaparadiserey said:

Also someone said that this will start a new trilogy so it would have since that she keeps putting out music 

if you count violet as an album & lump paradise with BTD then this theory could work

BTD+paradise > UV > honeymoon [trilogy 1]

lust for life [bridge]

NFR > violet > COCC [trilogy 2]

blue banisters [bridge]

new album [start of trilogy 3]

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif