Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I just know tomorrow is going to be such a dry day compared to today. Since we know the single isn’t coming tomorrow like I originally hoped for, I think she might actually wait until Wednesday to say/do anything 

"Don’t forget me"

Y’know, I’m still feeling kind of tired.. maybe I should just.. go back to sleep.. see if more news comes.. x

:noir: 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Thank God tomorrow it's Wednesday and on Friday i'll be working home office due to world cup so I can have a meltdown when the single drops and not wait the whole fucking day to blast it out on my sound system late at night when I get home from work

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

Just now, Dreamboy said:

Thank God tomorrow it's Wednesday and on Friday i'll be working home office due to world cup so I can have a meltdown when the single drops and not wait the whole fucking day to blast it out on my sound system late at night when I get home from work

i wont start work until 1pm on friday so ill have all morning to blast it in my earbuds (i dont live alone) :hype: 

3 minutes ago, Dreamboy said:

Another brazilian here?

5 minutes ago, Offtotheraces01 said:

It would be crazy if she named the album “The Revenge of Lana Del Rey” or something, i don’t think it was insignificant she referenced hbtb before she deactivated. Peace by vengeance brings the end (?)

isn’t that what Born to Die was originally supposed to be called?

1 minute ago, Offtotheraces01 said:

Lana always seems to release when I’m on the verge of a nervous breakdown, and honestly, kinda slay like she’s so mother for that.

THAT!

VB came out when I was at the middle of a fucking depressive breakdown, literally thinking of km, but mother literally saved (tho she don't know that) when she released that song and for that I'll be forever grateful.

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

Lana always seems to release when I’m on the verge of a nervous breakdown, and honestly, kinda slay like she’s so mother for that.

She's in-tuned with our emotions, she's being very benevolent. Love her for that.

YES.

lfl literally was my best friend back in 2017

gorl what happened today?

15 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

isn’t that what Born to Die was originally supposed to be called?

it was one of the multiple names she called BTD before it was made into BTD. another one was God Bless America

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole