Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, marryingkind said:

The tunnel is a metaphor for my ass bc I know that this song is going to fuck me so hard that I’ll be HOSPITALIZED 

Do you know that there's a bottom under a tunnel in ocean blvd and that bottom is me?

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

5 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

I’m so over the long titles

Lana hasn't really had a long song title since HIADTFAWLMTHBIHI. Even then the only other ones that are particularly long are GBAATBPII and WTWWAWWKD.

8V7Yvel.png

It's fucking 5 am where I live and I just had not one but TWO fucking dreams about Lana's record and I interrupted my sleep because my stupid ass got too excited

Spoiler

And ofc now I can't sleep so I had to tell you my dream

The first dream was me waking up to an LDR post (not Honeymoon post) that the album called death never came and it was a total pink cover, without her face or sth, just pink and I was so disappointed BUT then I put it on Spotify and it was so good that I couldn't stop crying. It was 80s techno sound and it had a song about her pet, but I don't remember anything else

The second dream was about my vinyl being delivered early so I got to listen to the record like 2 months in advance. I don't remember the cover, I remember that inside there was a cheap booklet with very thin paper like newspaper and again, I was really disappointed. But now we go to the fun part: the music had fucking organ in it, like the doors Ray's organ, and it had a song called "if I don't have a boyfriend then why am I pregnant" and a song about hair loss:wtf3:

Lana sweetie I physically CANNOT take this fake enthusiasm every fucking day I hope you understand that

13 minutes ago, West Coast said:

it's becoming corny

16 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

Did You Know That There’s a Tunnel Under Ocean Boulevard & I’m So Over the Long Titles - It’s Becoming Corny double mv coming December 9th!

whatarecoloris.jpg

1 minute ago, your china doll said:

It was 80s techno sound and it had a song about her pet, but I don't remember anything else

Niko or Topenga? Tex or Mex? :crying5:

1 minute ago, your china doll said:

and it had a song called "if I don't have a boyfriend then why am I pregnant" and a song about hair loss:wtf3:

:lmao:

19 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

:true: Lana thinks she’s doing something edgy and artistic but she isn’t …long titles sound pretentious. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 minute ago, shadesofcrazyforyou said:

Did You Know That There’s a Tunnel Under Ocean Boulevard & I’m So Over the Long Titles - It’s Becoming Corny double mv coming December 9th!

This has me thinking that she should've used "There's Nothing Wrong Contemplating God Over the Chemtrails Under the Country Club" as a song/album title

21 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

i hope she serves fall out boy length of titles

• Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of This Song so We Wouldn't Get Sued
  • I've Got a Dark Alley and a Bad Idea That Says You Should Shut Your Mouth (Summer Song)
  • I Slept with Someone in Fall Out Boy and All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me
  • Get Busy Living or Get Busy Dying (Do Your Part to Save the Scene and Stop Going to Shows)
  • I've Got All This Ringing in My Ears and None on My Fingers
  • I'm Like a Lawyer with the Way I'm Always Trying to Get You Off (Me & You)
  • My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark (Light Em Up)

:oopna: