Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

11 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

i don’t think she’s gonna say anything at midnight :defeated: announcement is probably coming at 9am PST/12pm EST. Blue Banisters was announced on a Wednesday as well at that time im pretty sure, it also might’ve been 10am/1pm. around then. we probably have a good ~36 hours left

This is true

I thinks she will be going full Lanita and the album title will be in Spanish

but I'm learning French not Spanish so not helpful :derpna3:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

california-political-map.gif

now as u can see by california's geographic map. death valley as well as diablo range. northern, devil's. 
on the upper left, you'll find the geographic landscape as a collection of streams making their way towards the greener canyon of sacramento. creek, or canyon, or county/ country. 

back to you. 
3b331cb35bc00dca3e25a6bc9b1e72ec.gif

UV/Honeymoon

31 minutes ago, Apple n Apple said:

Diablo Norte Coast

or Diablo Norte Canyon ... her Nuclear power plant era

For context:

"Diablo Canyon is the state’s only operating nuclear power plant; three others are in various stages of being decommissioned. [...] [because] Diablo is located near several fault lines, cracks in the earth’s crust that are potential locations for earthquakes." (https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/02/why-is-california-closing-diablo-canyon-nuclear-plant.html)

I feel like she would illustrate her frustration through a situation like this:true:

IllegalTotalAdder-max-1mb.gif

i just got to work and my coworker, who works an opposite shift of me and is a fan of lanas, wrote me a lil sticky note saying she heard lana is dropping on the 9th. i love that she wrote that for me. lana's impact is everywhere.  :oprah:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

22 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

do we think the single cover will be a selfie?

No (wishful thinking) this is a new era

I hope the leak we pretend doesn’t exist? If I understand correctly, sounds similar to old money

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

4 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

watch her drop this single and then making us wait a whole year for the album with multiple snippets on her instagram like she did for NFR:awkney2:

I listened to fan edits of Cinnamon Girl A FUCK TON of times before it's release :trisha:

i just want a really fucking sad ballad again like hope is a dangerous thing. that song is so riddled with wordplay and there’s so much that i love about it. i want more like it. idc if it’s a piano song, i just want something that’s written that fucking well

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole