Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

I hope the visuals are similar but even more superior than W Magazine photoshoot:defeated: 

In NEIL we trust:worship:

NEIL SUPREMACY :slayty:

id be surprised if she didn't at least drop the album cover today. it's almost always a tradition for her. tho, maybe she'll wanna just drop everything at once tomorrow. this era has been a bit different, so who knows. :smokeney:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

3 minutes ago, lanasvenicebritch said:

Will Lana be covering Don't Forget Me? It's easily one of the best songs I've heard in years 🌙

Yes, at least BoZ hinted at that. Lana was also playing that song in the beginning of the Blue Banisters release livestream.

Maybe I’m misinterpreting the reply, but isn’t the “coven leader” description just speculative based off of some images we’ve seen and not necessarily based off of the music itself?

In the reply, they said…

“Now I don't know much about Jack's music or personality but I see a lot of confidence, experimentation and a bit of witchy coven like vibes through the Neil flowers and W Magazine shoot. Flipping the narrative of her trauma of being the survivor of a cult and becoming a coven leader after processing her generational trauma? We'll see.”

I’d love for that to be the vibe, though! 

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

8 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

hey girls giphy.gif so what are we all going to wear to the ldr9-premiere? :hae:

i'll be wearing my iconic midas jacket with a satin-blue dress :heart: 

N1YcYNm.jpg

for my performance, i'll be singing kill kill, heavy hitter, lemonade motorcycle heaven, there's a tunnel under ocean boulevard, betty boop boop, and a cover of africa by toto!

rrPhaSw.jpg

well on friday at the worldwide premiere of ldr9's intense, bluesy, electronic, hypnotic, blended jazz rock and spoken word 22.5-minute lead single 'there's a tunnel under ocean boulevard', im gonna wear my favourite outfit!!! 

299abfc95a72e9e41edc5c42d2a85a98.jpggiphy.gif

mUENGN9.png

14 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Maybe I’m misinterpreting the reply, but isn’t the “coven leader” description just speculative based off of some images we’ve seen and not necessarily based off of the music itself?

In the reply, they said…

“Now I don't know much about Jack's music or personality but I see a lot of confidence, experimentation and a bit of witchy coven like vibes through the Neil flowers and W Magazine shoot. Flipping the narrative of her trauma of being the survivor of a cult and becoming a coven leader after processing her generational trauma? We'll see.”

I’d love for that to be the vibe, though! 

Well it was coming from someone who's heard the album 

1 minute ago, honey dew said:

Well it was coming from someone who's heard the album 

Wait when did Eclipse say they had heard the whole album by that point??

That’s exciting given the “coven” comment if so!!:oprah2:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Just now, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Wait when did Eclipse say they had heard the whole album by that point??

That’s exciting given the “coven” comment if so!!:oprah2:

:pout: Well you got me girl I actually don't think it's been confirmed but we all just assumed