Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

It might be an unpopular opinion but Watercolor eyes in the album would sound really good. The song in itself is amazing. Listening in an album would be beautiful.

I'm loving all of the outfit inspoΒ :trisha:

I will be channelling this vibe for the premiere on FridayΒ 

aafe8fe9b3c09b9959f8739d19c1e8f5.jpg

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

46 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Lana's website crashedΒ :dua:Β GettingΒ 503 Service Unavailable.

Β 

Edit: Working again, seems it was only down for a couple minutes.

Maybe they updated it

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy
Β 

I’m just thinking... if... If Neil and Lana had a photoshoot sometime the past two weeks... will that really be enough time to create an album cover art? Taking photos one week, editing them the next and adding fonts and crop them?Β :ohno:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

4 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

very witchy lizzy surf noir beachy psychedellic shangri-la shoegaze flux slowcore soft rock trip hop city pop uk garage screamo vibes with jazzy elements

pitchfork about to declare this the greatest song of all time

17 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

I’m just thinking... if... If Neil and Lana had a photoshoot sometime the past two weeks... will that really be enough time to create an album cover art? Taking photos one week, editing them the next and adding fonts and crop them?Β :ohno:

If they’re that recent and intended for the album, we can set our sights on a May/June release at the earliestΒ β€” unless this album is truly going digital with physicals (vinyl, mainly) followingΒ later.Β 
Β 

But there’s always the possibility thatΒ the photoshoot was for something else or that they’re just teasing a long awaitedΒ project finally being released?

8V7Yvel.png

13 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Β 

Neil saying "see you" means he will release something, not that he will physically see the person. He did the same for WeyesΒ Blood.

6 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

do we know which time she’ll be announcing tomorrow?Β 

Not yet. NFR was at 12pm EST, but Chemtrails was a bit later in the day. It could really be any time.Β 

8V7Yvel.png

7 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

do we know which time she’ll be announcing tomorrow?Β 

wish I knew :xcry:Β my best guess is 12pm EST or later… (and it better be bc I won’t be awake until noon) xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

β€’Β 4.18.14Β β€’Β 5.1.14Β β€’ 9.20.14Β β€’ 5.28.15Β β€’ 6.14.15Β β€’ 7.28.16Β β€’ 7.24.17Β β€’ 10.23.17Β β€’ 10.24.17Β β€’ 1.25.18Β β€’ 2.5.18Β β€’ 12.5.18Β β€’ 10.3.19Β β€’ 10.11.19Β β€’ 11.16.19 β€’

SFΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β INDΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β CHIΒ β€’Β LDNΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β DCΒ β€’ ATLΒ β€’ NYCΒ β€’ PDXΒ β€’ SANΒ β€’ KS

Β