Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

I love the font and the color.

Her solar power is here:defeated:.

God forbid this be her Solar Power. That source of energy was unfortunately not enough to pay Lorde's rent, and it damn sure can't pay for Lizzy's country club :toofunny:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I kind of like the logo, its giving me beachy, 70s retro vibes and I do like it :oic3:

For those who don't like it, just keep in mind that it could just be for the single cover, since she did a similar thing for LMLYLAW 

They even updated the whole website and store with the LMLYLAW aesthetic so it is very possible that they will update everything with the DYKTATUOB aesthetic and then later on the website and font will be changed again for the album

Spoiler

I kind of hope not though, because I'm desperate to know what the album cover is :party:

2 minutes ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

I love the font and the color.

Her solar power is here:defeated:.

scary :eek:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

5 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

This new font looks promising for a new era, and I hope the rest of the visuals fit with it.

"no room for color" adds a bright yellow logo

Perhaps something in the vein of this? I actually thought of this cover the minute I saw the supposed logo, not even considering the “no colour” aspect and how that may play into the cover art x

A4-F697-B5-8-CC6-4-D36-BD8-B-89-DB35-A49002

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, Elle said:

Perhaps something in the vein of this? x

that'd be so camp! She could definitely pull this off tied in with a night time Neil garden shoot 

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, Elle said:

Perhaps something in the vein of this? I actually thought of this cover the minute I saw the supposed logo, not even considering the “no colour” aspect and how that may play into the cover art x

I would love something like this

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, HoneymoonDaddy said:

NOOOO it's too early queen. Go back to bed, we need news today :noparty:

:omfg2:

Well okay everyone, I actually am off to sleep for the day, so I’ll check in with you all again later tonight. (maybe with news, since news always seems to come when I’m asleep..)

I just want to let everyone know before I go, that should you all find out news today through ways other than an official announcement, the Pre-Release Thread will not come until an official announcement is made by either Lana herself, someone from her team, or an official retailer whether that be today or tomorrow as expected.

Should some official announcement come while I’m gone, I have created a Pre-Release Thread template for a mod to launch just in case. However, I am not expecting that this will come before Lana’s announcement tomorrow, which I hope to be fully awake and active for.

I hope you all have fun on the boards today! Don’t get too crazy and be on your best behaviour.. I’ll see you all when I wake up! Luv u! Xx

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, Elle said:

Well okay everyone, I actually am off to sleep for the day, so I’ll check in with you all again later tonight. (maybe with news, since news always seems to come when I’m asleep..)

I just want to let everyone know before I go, that should you all find out news today through ways other than an official announcement, the Pre-Release Thread will not come until an official announcement is made by either Lana herself, someone from her team, or an official retailer whether that be today or tomorrow as expected.

Should some official announcement come while I’m gone, I have created a Pre-Release Thread template for a mod to launch just in case. However, I am not expecting that this will come before Lana’s announcement tomorrow, which I hope to be fully awake and active for.

I hope you all have fun on the boards today! Don’t get too crazy and be on your best behaviour.. I’ll see you all when I wake up! Luv u! Xx

Good luck with that :judgingu3:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Screen-Shot-2022-12-06-at-9-20-04-AM.png 

The color scheme, the font, I fear this is her return to the Glam/Metal/Hawaiian era :true: 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

one of y’all is 100% going to unearth something with her website. Queen Elle going to sleep is ushering in new info:excited:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

1 minute ago, Elle said:

salute.gif

soldier Nikogo ready to maintain peace and order at your service 

Sleep well queen, I hope you unconsciously manifest news

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, For K said:

Screen-Shot-2022-12-06-at-9-20-04-AM.png 

The color scheme, the font, I fear this is her return to the Glam/Metal/Hawaiian era :true: 

YUPPPPPP where is @Surf Noir

Terms like "camp" and "hideous" are not necessarily interchangeable, not everything that is ugly is "camp". :die:

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

salute.gif

soldier Nikogo ready to maintain peace and order at your service 

Sleep well queen, I hope you unconsciously manifest news

:kiss: thank you, soldier x

Night, all! :noir:

~*unconsciously manifests*~