Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I think it has the potential to be for the single cover, but I remember us doubting the Chemtrails album cover when we found it :awk:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

4 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

I remember

The way I moved when the news broke,  but people here were telling me it's fake. It confused me bc Honeymouns posted it himself, and despite me or anyone's personal opinion of him he never makes up stuff about future releases (to my knowledge). So why would he have started now. Idk

I hope it's real and that we get an unreleased compilation at the bottom of 2023 :flutter:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

1 minute ago, tulsaglory said:

the tab logo was updated, it's back to the BB one if im not wrong

on her website?

It still shows the black box for me

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, Venice Peach said:

It shows the old "L" on my laptop but a black square on mobile but it's been like that (at last for me) since the start 

oh it just showed up for me, well nothing to get excited for then

4 minutes ago, Map of LA said:

I think it has the potential to be for the single cover, but I remember us doubting the Chemtrails album cover when we found it :awk:

I remember the meltdown when ultraviolence cover was revealed, the meltdown when honeymoon cover reveal (ohhh I remember even Lana admitted she knew her fans didn’t like it) and the meeeh reaction on L4L because of the font, the design and Lana not looking like herself on it :popcorn:

Everything. Forever.

Lana is notoriously bad at describing her own music. While I do believe the album will be wordy and be more orchestral, I don't think that she meant that the aesthetic of the album itself will be void of color. Just that the lyrics on the album won't be too vibrant in terms of color motifs, if at all

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.