Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

21 minutes ago, Elle said:

I remember for Blue Banisters, users ended up piecing together the tracklist through Shazam somehow by just typing different numbers in the website URL until they found different songs :toofunny:

People thirsty for Lana songs stop at nothing.. x

LMAO I readily confess I was an active participant in that mess and have no ragrets whatsoever :true:

Also I’m #teamnewfont I think it’s such a throwback and it’s really fitting into the retro, cult leader, 70s era aesthetics. I think I prefer this over NFR’s pop art-esque logo 

Spoiler

Nfrlogo.jpg

Just now, ReligiousSalvatore said:

I remember the meltdown when ultraviolence cover was revealed, the meltdown when honeymoon cover reveal (ohhh I remember even Lana admitted she knew her fans didn’t like it) and the meeeh reaction on L4L because of the font, the design and Lana not looking like herself on it :popcorn:

Wait people didn't like the UV cover? :judgingu3:

I remember being kinda sad that it wasn't the hydrangeas picture but the cover is so iconic and good 

giphy.gif

Just now, StillOnMyMind said:

I need a textless cover this time. BB alternative covers without text were the best.

all textless covers are better and most of them are iconic:true:

1 minute ago, TropicoHeart said:

The thinnnnn black outline of the yellow font just RUBS ME the wrong way :bye:

i think thats only there bc it was a transparent image made into a jpg

25 minutes ago, For K said:

Screen-Shot-2022-12-06-at-9-20-04-AM.png 

The color scheme, the font, I fear this is her return to the Glam/Metal/Hawaiian era :true: 

no it's not doing justice to this marvelous era :rollin:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

3 minutes ago, ReligiousSalvatore said:

I remember the meltdown when ultraviolence cover was revealed, the meltdown when honeymoon cover reveal (ohhh I remember even Lana admitted she knew her fans didn’t like it) and the meeeh reaction on L4L because of the font, the design and Lana not looking like herself on it :popcorn:

literally! i remember listening to honeymoon last year after the three singles came out and remembering the meltdowns when people thought the honeymoon cover was bad, and there we were now with cocc and tb/bb/ww :defeated: 

she can drop the most beautiful cover ever created and there will still be people saying it's shit

Y’all are rabid today

1 hour ago, brandon said:

no literally like..

SZA is getting top 10’s with every single she releases like ? 😭 

Where are these top 10s

1st single:

UK-13

US-9

2nd single

UK-38 

Us-7

3rd single 

UK- 17 

US-11 

she’s not massive, for an artist on a major label and of her stature she does well but not extraordinarily so.

Okay so the more I look at the logo the more i’m liking it….FjPlGSzWYAcUWyJ.jpg

I think seeing just the logo itself makes it easier for me to be negative towards it, but i’m sure it’ll end up making sense and looking good on the actual single/album cover itself 

I actually think that an album whose lyrics are not colorful yet has an album cover that has a bright pop of color will create a unique visual effect while listening to the record

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.