Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

14 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Wait people didn't like the UV cover? :judgingu3:

I remember being kinda sad that it wasn't the hydrangeas picture but the cover is so iconic and good 

I remember people wanting the back cover to be on the front and describing the main one as "too simplistic"

Everything. Forever.

Just now, ShadesOfViolence said:

it's just the yellow that irritates me idk

it's serving granny panties yellow

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

14 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

she’s not massive, for an artist on a major label and of her stature she does well but not extraordinarily so.

like i guess, but her last two singles for this upcoming album have done pretty well (over here) 

and i was kinda talking like, in relation to lana, since your initial post was about lana being bigger than sza (which just isn’t really true over here, can’t speak for the UK tho)

also sorry mods for having to move this to the random discussion thread

51 minutes ago, Flowerbomb said:

Okay so we know now that yellow is one of the main colours of this era

ShopDesign-5690.png

920241-C9-6319-4-B9-B-B973-465-EBFFD23-D

i honestly love the font in this context. like another user said, i think its easier to dislike it when its by itself. this is actually super cute

Just now, Venice Peach said:

A stretch I know but it reminds me a bit of this and now I need her to recreate it as the cover :creepna2:

Carteles de películas de Quentin Tarantino, alta calidad, Pulp Fiction/  Kill/ Bill Inglourious Basterds/Django Unchained, póster de arte para el  hogar|Adhesivos para pared| - AliExpress

THE SERVE THIS WOULD BE

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

13 hours ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

LMAO me after the logo and its appearance get panty shade:

praid.webp

The panty raid after we search the code and find all the new photo shoots and graphics: 

Frillythings.jpg

hope there'll be a lux satin pink thong in the middle of the panties bunch then :defeated: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

4 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

A stretch I know but it reminds me a bit of this and now I need her to recreate it as the cover :creepna2:

Carteles de películas de Quentin Tarantino, alta calidad, Pulp Fiction/  Kill/ Bill Inglourious Basterds/Django Unchained, póster de arte para el  hogar|Adhesivos para pared| - AliExpress

Why do I see this... with her pigtails lying in a flower garden..

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.