Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 minutes ago, your dealer said:

random mood board but the color and font is really giving 70's singer songwriter with some possible 60's psychedelic pop 

IMG_1801_1_40.jpgIMG_1804_40.jpg
IMG_1807_40.jpgIMG_1806_40.jpg

oh yes

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, your dealer said:

random mood board but the color and font is really giving 70's singer songwriter with some possible 60's psychedelic pop 

IMG_1801_1_40.jpgIMG_1804_40.jpg
IMG_1807_40.jpgIMG_1806_40.jpg

and all of these look much more interesting than what we're supposedly getting :bebe: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

2 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

THIS her 70s beachy wayamaya serve is about to come 

nb4 wayamaya gets used on this album as the unreleased track randomly released years after it leaks:hdu:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

ETQU47L.jpg

I have a career-defining final exam in like an hour I need to study for so I’m not spending much time editing but y’all get the vision lol

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

13 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

A stretch I know but it reminds me a bit of this and now I need her to recreate it as the cover :creepna2:

Carteles de películas de Quentin Tarantino, alta calidad, Pulp Fiction/  Kill/ Bill Inglourious Basterds/Django Unchained, póster de arte para el  hogar|Adhesivos para pared| - AliExpress

Totally agree! It reminds me of old movie posters. She also mentioned the 90s on instagram so maybe that's actually the inspiration.

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible