Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

do we know if the logo is on the album cover or just part of her website? it could be cute as like a section header or something, as an album font it kind of has the same off-putting vibes as the nfr logo

this is what we said about nfr and it turned out to be one of her best albums so :beyonce:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

6 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

Yes, let’s hope it’s not legit. It’s about as plain, flat, and uncreative as possible. 

Any of us here could do a better job in under 2 minutes….but let’s see what the covers like maybe it’s still redeemable.   

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Well I can't really understand how you guys can already say the font is ugly without a visual context etc ? Just wait, don't be so gloomy so quickly :oprah3:

red-velvet-irene.gifred-velvet-irene.gifDimCriminalArcticduck-size_restricted.gi
Naughty, naughty, naughty oh we ha ho

Just now, honeymoon is alive said:

and how do you know. you guys should stop with this negativity :oprah3:

talking about the font and color itself comparing to the examples. it resembles a 70s vibe but it's not as nearly as interesting. hopefully in the whole context it's gonna look better, but looking at it objectively I think it's boring and the color is ugly

I will shut up about the font thing now tho bc I'm beating a dead horse atp. I'm still excited for the single don't get me wrong :bebe: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

13 hours ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

When our Nicotine queen makes this the color scheme and releases a DNC flavor with Elfbar :hype:

Lemon_Mint_Bc5000_600x.png?v=1634243194

and she sells them out of a painted pale yellow tractor with lei's on it :oprah3:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

1 minute ago, KeiichiDelRey said:

Well I can't really understand how you guys can already say the font is ugly without a visual context etc ? Just wait, don't be so gloomy so quickly :oprah3:

this has literally happened every album since lust for life :godlaugh:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Any of us here could do a better job in under 2 minutes….but let’s see what the covers like maybe it’s still redeemable.   

the logo y'all would slap on some faceapp'd monstrosity of a picture:

giphy.gif

the 9th album by LDR

20 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

was looking for a higher resolution version of this pic to make an edit with the font and this was the 1st result WHAT

image.png

oh yeah lana is very popular on wikifeet I'm not surprised lmao

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

5 minutes ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

Loveeeeeee the font and colour, people are to quick to judge 

but at the end of it it’s all about the music 

excited ouff

I think people have simply seen better.

I'll reserve judgment, afaik this is just on the website and not confirmed to be on the album itself.

I'm glad we have a more simplistic font this era. I remember hating the NFR font because it looked so busy and child-like. The aesthetics this era are going to be great. I'm getting blueberries, lemonade, hibiscuses, wicker picnic baskets and fender surf guitars 

mariah-carey.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

2 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

idk i loved neil's work w lana up thru LFL but the BB photos did nothing for me...

The BB photoshoot felt like the quality of pics Chuck would take. So imagine my surprise reading the post and JUST now realizing it was Neil...

Let's hope he makes up for it this time around

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend: