Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

OMG I HOPE WE GET A NEW SITE LAYOUT FOR THE ALBUMMMMMM 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, your dealer said:

thinking 

ueEThxG.png

This ate

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

Tomorrow is the day DNC theories go to die :oprah4:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, your dealer said:

thinking 
QjuK9Yd.png

ueEThxG.png

the font legitimately looks good on these images, I can’t @ the lot of you complaining about a font you aren’t even suppose to have seen with absolutely no context 

y’all don’t know shit it’s giving she took the lime and the coconut and drank them both up iggy pop 70s mod myrtle beach realness i live ascend.gif

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

24 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I really like the lyrics on BB, but that album does have a lot of piano-only tracks… I am totally okay with COCC and BB being more stripped, since they are, to me, her « pandemic albums » and réflexions on her career and on her personal trauma. But she needs to bring more to the table this time around and it seems to be the case.

You’re right and you should say it. I agree about the pandemic things, because we were still (and still are to a degree) coming out of lockdowns and I hope she does deliver brand new with this one :w8ing:

7 minutes ago, KeiichiDelRey said:

Nah you guys are being negative for nothing but whatever, fallout from yesterday's hype I guess :awkney:

people are allowed to be critical/dislike... a font. :awkney:

okay but what color do we want the album to be? that honey mustard logo color or?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, your china doll said:

Wait till she posts new album DNC is coming February 10, without further explanation about the acronym:gasp:

When DNC actually just isn’t an acronym at all and is just three random letters she liked