Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Alright miss Del Rey time to do your thing, wake up and spill the details a day early :blush3::pray2:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

1 minute ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

okay but what color do we want the album to be? that honey mustard logo color or?

I wanted a UV kind off vibe, more dark blue, like cold beaches idk, maybe im just thinking about the W magazine shoot and THIS 9-A72-B6-EB-9198-4-ACA-B7-DA-1-C05-F05-C

original.gif

if they use the flowery neil photos along with similar color palettes in lana’s styling with that font i really think it could be beautiful. context DOES matter n even though the NFR font was goofy as hell it really worked. i have faith :heart:

the only place the “witchy coven” description came from is dragonwhore and a long post eclipse made which to me sounded more like speculation and less like actual fact … so i have an open mind about the aesthetic 

i don’t think that it’s necessarily going to be witchy or honeymoon-esque, that font kind of reminds me of doin time and honestly that cover is iconic (not to mention hugely popular) so i wouldn’t complain at all about an album with bops similar to that. not to mention it fits the energy of the coconut 🌴 song and the dnc logo … maybe we were just misguided by the W shoot and random people’s speculative descriptions, i have no expectations for aesthetic anymore, i just know it’s going to be good!!

sUcVobB.png

Just now, PARADISEMOTEL said:

Holy shit I finally saw the logo y’all were talking about and … we won. Lizzy Grant surf rock and honeymoon baby incoming .. Rahab’s sister is here :defeated:

exactly this is the energy im talking about :hype:

2 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

it a probably just for the single art, kinda like what they did in the website for lmlylaw, we knew she’d do an ugly single cover anyways 

and she probably has some inspiration for it, when I discovered that the lmlylaw cover was based on the billie holliday memoir my mind was blown

4 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

very witchy lizzy surf noir beachy psychedellic shangri-la shoegaze flux slowcore soft rock trip hop city pop uk garage screamo vibes with jazzy elements

I need this!

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

2 minutes ago, brandon said:

When DNC actually just isn’t an acronym at all and is just three random letters she liked

"I always wanted to make a record with those three random letters. DNC stands for absolutely nothing but hey, it's such a beautiful title!😍"

18 minutes ago, KeiichiDelRey said:

Nah you guys are being negative for nothing but whatever, fallout from yesterday's hype I guess :awkney:

the circle of life of every pre pre/pre relase era :clapback:

3 minutes ago, annedauphine said:

I'm having a heart attack

I didn't pray enough for your well being I'm sorry :defeated: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, your china doll said:

"I always wanted to make a record with those three random letters. DNC stands for absolutely nothing but hey, it's such a beautiful title!😍"

“They just look nice together you know?! and when you say it out loud, it kind of sounds like dancey! the records not dancey at all… but i thought it was cool!”

Just now, your china doll said:

Did you get this from her notes app? Thats something she would absolutely say:creepna:

Just now, Flowerbomb said:

Oh yeah, this font is the one

Untitled-design-94.png

This is so cool, what we should have got for cotcc

original.gif