Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

9 minutes ago, West Coast said:

since May 17th, 2022

I was trying to explain to a friend last night about how this thread has been insane since May and how it has over 1000 pages even though from May until now we didn’t have any info and I myself sounded insane :bebe:

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

Just now, prettywhenimhigh said:

the w magazine shoot is the main reason for said expectations

fair but I’ve never taken a magazine shoot as explicit proof/hints towards the aesthetic of an album (particularly one that wasn’t done yet). I really don’t think there will be that much correlation between that magazine shoot and the art for this album at all. 

what I do want is someone to come up with a time machine so I can prove myself wrong that I hate the new logo rn :gurl:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

10 minutes ago, For K said:

@NikoGo Kinda related but how's the Pre-Release thread looking? All shiny and new? :oop2: 

God I'm dying for a new thread :paris:

She's looking real nice and ready to go live! Just waiting on that official announcement :blush3:

"Don’t forget me"

4 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

fair but I’ve never taken a magazine shoot as explicit proof/hints towards the aesthetic of an album (particularly one that wasn’t done yet). I really don’t think there will be that much correlation between that magazine shoot and the art for this album at all. 

it could've been an indication for something tho. like the vibes of her feeling herself in a luxury setting again, the b&w mood, the way she said no colors for this era etc

well it's fine. as long as the rest of the visuals are good I'll take it (in terms of visuals, not music)

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 minute ago, Dominikx4 said:

ok heres a quick sketch of how i imagine the cover to look like

keyword: ugly 70s folk album inspired

dnc.jpg

001853139?fit=constrain,1&wid=800&hei=80

When the opening track has "mustard on the beat, HOE" and the beat drops. Pusha T starts rapping :beyonce:

LFL 2.0 INCOMING

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Just now, Beautiful Loser said:

I hope she won’t use a border on the cover again. I’m not a big fan of them, and I feel like they’ve been used too with Lana. Honeymoon, LFL, BB...

Honeymoon didn't have a border on the standard artwork tho :whoopi:

The logo is so 70s. I don’t even care if it’s ugly, aesthetic is aesthetic :true:

imageproxy.jpg