Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, Flowerbomb said:

Actually this raises the question about whether the yellow font is just for the new single cover rather than the album, and the jacket font is the legit album font

The DNC logo font is the same as the FIILY/TG jacket and the other similar logo from the NFR merch so I don't think they'll reuse it again (but you can never know with Lana :thumb2:)

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, your dealer said:

random mood board but the color and font is really giving 70's singer songwriter with some possible 60's psychedelic pop 

IMG_1801_1_40.jpgIMG_1804_40.jpg
IMG_1807_40.jpgIMG_1806_40.jpg

Have I not been ranting about the impending 70’s revival to anyone who will listen? Lana knows she is the zeitgeist

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

4 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

everyone is on the edge of their seat, but I really don't see much happening today :bebe: there's usually one day of intensity (yesterday) followed by a noneventful day (today)

I still believe in the power of Miss Elle's slumber manifestations. I wouldn't be surprised if around 10 pm est one of the gays manages to unearth the album cover from the code. Hell hath no fury like a power bottom hungry for content. 

I should know 

:toofunny: flashbacks to the 2020 leaks

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

4 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Wait so what happened???? Someone update me, did we get text for the album???

i’m also out of the loop but apparently we just got the font for the era/album cover or whatever😭

i thought the actual cover leaked lol

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

2 minutes ago, KeiichiDelRey said:

People are being sassy for nothing, ANYWAYS !!! :awkney:

Welcome to LanaBoards.com

1 hour ago, Sportscruiser said:

The logo will slay. She made the NFR work so this one will work as well. 

Have faith in the process! I have a feeling she has a clear aesthetic vision for this one.

too real. i HOPE this era comes through because no color irks my soul the way yellow does. but NFR was one of her best eras so.. im hopeful. maybe we'll get a VBBOTG type of vibe this era with colors

😋🫶🏼