Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

4 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Yellow is my favorite color, makes me sad to read that so many hate it so. :ohno: 

Its such a pretty shade of yellow too, very mellow and calming

NFR had a lot of neon colors so with this logo color and the flower picture Neil posted I can see the aesthetics this era having lots of soft, muted, and pastel colors which I love :creepna3:

12 hours ago, sweetcinnamondealer said:

Its such a pretty shade of yellow too, very mellow and calming

NFR had a lot of neon colors so with this logo color and the flower picture Neil posted I can see the aesthetics this era having lots of soft, muted, and pastel colors which I love :creepna3:

Gorl you live in PA?! Drive to spinmeroundrecords and demand answers immediately!!!

gretchen-sharpening-knife.gif

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

the logo is probably just for the single cover

I lowekey hope it's not for the single cover only because I want them to go all out with the album rollout and if we're getting only a single first (like LMLYLAW) then we're still a good bit away

I like when she releases a single with the album announcement with it

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, NikoGo said:

I lowekey hope it's not for the single cover only because I want them to go all out with the album rollout and if we're getting only a single first (like LMLYLAW) then we're still a good bit away

I like when she releases a single with the album announcement with it

That's true, but so far this pre release is going really smoothly and hopefully it'll be similar to Honeymoons rollout where we didn't have to wait too long after the first single. The realist in me honestly doesn't think the album is coming this year, i think she even said it herself. I think we're only getting an announcement and the pre order tomorrow and then i expect the record will come out early next year. I hope i'm wrong though!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

That's true, but so far this pre release is going really smoothly and hopefully it'll be similar to Honeymoons rollout where we didn't have to wait too long after the first single. The realist in me honestly doesn't think the album is coming this year, i think she even said it herself. I think we're only getting an announcement and the pre order tomorrow and then i expect the record will come out early next year. I hope i'm wrong though!

I've always thought it was going to be a March release so I'll be slightly disappointed if that's the case, but not overly since I'm already expecting it. I'd love a HM and NFR(once it actually started) rollout. Short and sweet 

"Don’t forget me"

7 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

the logo is probably just for the single cover

i don't think lana's name has been on a single cover since love (???)... so i'm not sure 785646284219744286.gif

Spoiler

love & summer bummer did have some gorgeous yellow font on the covers though ... don't hate the yellow hate the LOWERCASE!

sUcVobB.png

Just now, jamesss said:

what did i miss tf 

we are now discussing the color yellow

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I don't know if i like the new font of the logo but I love that the logo is yellow

nvm the more i look at the logo the more i like it !! i really like the colors as well

Edited by marinasrep

3 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

we are now discussing the color yellow

lmao I wish you were joking but that's pretty much it

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

AHHHHH 

YALL GET IN HERE NEOWWW 

1 minute ago, Roll With me said:

Album out March 10th

Check description

you will go down in history for this 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm