Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

omg its giving "sometimes he thinks he sees things over the water, like maybe UFOs or something, flying in the air" Mar-a-Lago stolen election government corruption while also giving 60s Hawaiian coconuts wayamaya leis Pina colada sandy beaches I can't we going to the tropics girlies :smokes::grinds:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Just now, BartenderDeco said:

the person who sold it has like dozens of other songs from other artists like frank ocean, ariana etc. so probs not

Well not necessarily that this person stole the laptop themselves, but just that the song getting out there online came from the laptop. 

but also I have no idea how the leak circles work and stuff so :rip: 

1 minute ago, Crimson and Clover said:

Since it’s a very lengthy title, I wonder how it’ll look like on album cover.

i bet it'll be textless or won't have the title on it

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

HIIII. Ya boys been working and so I feel as though I've been missing out on some vital information regarding the new album. Can someone give me a quick update on all that we know thus far??

merci beaucoup x 

Just now, LifeOnMars said:

BOZ saying there are longer song titles on the album. 

AHHHHHHHHHH THIS IS MY MOMENT

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

21 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

okay but you guys don't understand! THIS IS GOING TO BE HER OCEANIC/BEACHY/FLORIDA ALBUM! :trisha: 

this is definitely the tunnel she's referring to, since it has paintings on the walls

Welcome To Sea Mist

also, the album is being released during pisces season! :creepna2:

I don't think it's that one, unless these are the same - which I doubt.

Someone on ATRL posted abt this one (see below) and then BOZ replied that some lyrics started making sense - the ones abt the mosaic/tiles or wtv

Spoiler

JerginsTunnel-0043.jpg

JerginsTunnel-0047-970x645.jpg

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

HOW can they fuck up and spoil it like this tho lmao...?:toofunny: LIKE... poor Lana if this rly was/is going/ to be tomorrow's announcement 

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy