Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, 13beachess said:

HOW can they fuck up and spoil it like this tho lmao...?:toofunny: LIKE... poor Lana if this rly was/is going/ to be tomorrow's announcement 

tbf lana did this to herself, noone would be looking for info if she hadnt announced her announcement

image.png

Just now, kraljicabenzinske said:

also why doesn't Siri recognize the Rockefeller snippet from her insta when I play it to her? Is it because it's too short? Because I remember in the NFR pre-release era, Siri recognized all of the snippets (cinnamon girl, california etc) like a week before NFR was announced.

they learned from their NFR era mistakes and stopped uploading songs to Shazam until they’re officially out

her WTPHTCHTLAKWHKTTBWHGTTFAHWTWTFHETRTNTBWYMIYMSWYGSYHYOHARTDITGOHAIFYWYSTYKWTLAIYFIWMCYKTYR moment ik Fiona is shaking in her Malibu house rn :oprah3:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

2 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

god please don't let the album cover leak

god please don't let the album, the album cover, the single OR the tracklist leak :pray2:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

2 minutes ago, syrup amour said:

You know what, you changed my mind. I fucking love that title then. Sofiojfoje fojrfjfir

I'm so glad I could! Its so mysterious, whimsical, possibly dangerous. Like Mulholland Drive, there's beauty and a danger to it.

3 months is quite a reasonable time to wait. I hate the months of January and February too so i think an album in early March just before the weather changes and the flowers start to bloom is such a nice time. I would've preffered a December release though because the hype right now is huge but shit happens. MARCH 1OTH !!!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

21 minutes ago, imapartygirl said:

Did You Know There's a Tunnel Under Ocean Boulevard sounds like an invite

I hope the album starts in silence and then her voice comes in softly asking "did you know that there's a tunnel under ocean blvd". Instrumentation kicks and and invites us down a trippy wormhole only Lana can take us thru!

Tumblr

1 minute ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

Remember when people said this era is going well with announcements/ not messy:hillary:.

the way they jinxed it :raven:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy