Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

3 months is quite a reasonable time to wait. I hate the months of January and February too so i think an album in early March just before the weather changes and the flowers start to bloom is such a nice time. I would've preffered a December release though because the hype right now is huge but shit happens. MARCH 1OTH !!!

i didn't think of it like that, that would be such a great time to hear a new album and to enjoy it :flutter: spring is always so optimistic, it's a great time to be honest :heart: 

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

here's some random videos about the jergins trust building & the tunnel under ocean boulevard in california, if she's referring to this tunnel then i love all the aesthetics that she could possibly pull from this

Spoiler

sUcVobB.png

3 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

tbf lana did this to herself, noone would be looking for info if she hadnt announced her announcement

:eek::thumb2:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

OMG I FUCKING LOVE THE TITLE AS AN ALBUM TITLE 

IT'S ALONG WITH UV & HM MY FAVE ALBUM TITLE OF HERS

MARCH 10 TH IS TWO DAYS AFTER MY BIRTHDAY IT FEELS LIKE A LATE BDAY GIFT

I WANNA HUG YOU ALL

THE TITLE IS QUIRKY AND IT SOUNDS LIKE ANOTHER CLASSIC IS COMING 

Spoiler

The way I can listen to it on my bday when it leaks a few days before but ofc not manifesting leaks:true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

it’s kind of sad how shit like this happens every era though, like literally every single album cycle there is information that leaks early from official sources like her website, youtube, shazam, etc etc that could’ve very easily been avoided with a little more care from the people working beside her

Also it sounds strange but i'm so glad the date is towards the beginning of the month rather than the end. I'm not sure if it's just me but any date from the 15th of the month to the end makes it seem so much more unbearable. At least when it turns March we only have to wait a little over a week for it!! 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

8 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

boz said that isn't even the longest title on the album....

what is she on rn:smile2:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, lilac heaven said:

it’s kind of sad how shit like this happens every era though, like literally every single album cycle there is information that leaks early from official sources like her website, youtube, shazam, etc etc that could’ve very easily been avoided with a little more care from the people working beside her

we'd do such a better job than the shitshow her team create :true:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

ahhhh this is giving the ocean teassssss ahhhh i cavygjnkefbcuhjxkerndhjskn jck dsbj jbsnx bjx chjndf vzhcjakdn jfihfvwbqoiaklbecj s zxb

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE ON THIS DAY

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

The way she's literally giving us one of the most iconic and majestic album names imaginable and some people are wishing she had simplified to Ocean Blvd like some sweater in a Florida beach gift shop :stareney2: