Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, kraljicabenzinske said:

https://lanadelrey.lnk.to/oceanblvdID

ummmmmmm isn't the cover gonna leak here on the official pre-order link? i men they have to upload it before she announces it so it's ready for pre-order when the news is out

That probably won’t go live until the time she announces tomorrow, like 9 am PST or whenever they usually do

Just now, Venice Peach said:

Wait so the snippet didn't come from there? What if it's not even the same song :thumb2: even though I think boz confirmed the snippet lyrics but I'm not sure

It did come from that seller, someone asked him over PM.

Just now, JFKs Fine China said:

Obsessed with this description:byeh8rs2: Maybe she uses the tunnel to sneak away and get high on the beach

Yeah I actually hyped myself with it haha, like that is the VIBE. I love it so much. Where she can watch the boys skate and burn joints with the girls, the tunnel to the sand and waves.

lets just call it tunnel or something lol it's easier than ocean blvd every time lmaooo

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

ok i still prefer “There’s A Tunnel Under Ocean Boulevard” over “Did You Know There’s A Tunnel Under Ocean Boulevard” but who knows it might grow on me

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

1 minute ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

I hope it's boulevard not blvd. BLVD is so uglyyy:scream:If she did that abbreviation just to make it short, girl... 

yeaaaaah i love how the title has 100 words but one is abbreviated, it's like throwing a deck chair out of Titanic

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*