Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, lanasbottom said:

what happened?? is that ugly piss colored logo real fr ? :stareney:

girl the whole release date and album title got leaked 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

so yeah another screwed up rollout 😭 plus ugly ass name for an album is not interesting enough and also we’re gonna face the supreme drought for three months :icant: however we gettin a pisces baby we won!

and also for giving me Margaret

The more I roll the album title off my tongue, the more I come to love it. It sounds like something a potential lover would ask you over a glass of wine. I'm perched :true:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

what a landmark title for her tenth album I wonder how all the girlies that got her album names tattooed are feeling right now knowing they just secured a full back piece :coffee:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Is there anything new y'all?

i cant let myself fallasleep again so im drinking redbull rn 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, tulsa jesus freaks said:

let's get down to the real business now

what is the flower for this era and what is the vehicle of this era?

:godlaugh:

water scooter and algaes

i told my local record shop owner about it to see if he can get some info. if he can, maybe he'll send a screenshot from his end about the album :godlaugh: maybe a cover or tracklist or something

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

The queer Interscope intern who l34k3d the album title and date on a random YouTube video rn

happy-gary-excited.gif

And I guess that’s why BoZ said we didn’t work hard and smart. Maybe it’s always been on yt :troll:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

also, if it's about the long beach CA tunnel under ocean blvd, it was built when the pike amusement park was in its prime and amusement parks are such an iconic lana lizzy grant thing, i'm so excited

this was all basically destroyed when long beach started their ~glittering new developments~ 

sUcVobB.png