Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

8 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I get the speculation, but boz I confirmed it on ATRL, and I personally saw the YouTube description

I can agree with this because I also saw the description before it was taken down. Also let's be real Lana has literally said in an interview this is going to be a wordy album and what hacker is going to tease a random date and album title like that of all the things they could do with a hacked youtube account... bffr :bebe:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

Everytime I see a contrail after she released COCC I have to think about Lana  and now it's gonna be the same with tunnels :trisha:

Driving through a tunnel will feel magical from now on, her impact :wowcry:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I want the cover so fucking bad!!!:lange:

why do I feel like this album will be divisive AF, just like White Dress or Hope are?!? :omg::oprah3:

Please no white dresses…hope is good tho 

Just now, NikoGo said:

I get the speculation, but boz I confirmed it on ATRL, and I personally saw the YouTube description

That's the thing. I feel like someone managed to hack her YT account to put the pre-order information there temporarily and then removed it once we recognized it :assad:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Just now, Flowerbomb said:

That's the thing. I feel like someone managed to hack her YT account to put the pre-order information there temporarily and then removed it once we recognized it :assad:

The laptop thief is having a bit of fun :biblio:

Just now, MisunderstoodCinnamon said:

I'm sorry to ask but I just cannot keep up today -- what has happened over the last 60 pages, can someone please summarize? :deadbanana:

album title accidentally leaked and it's called did you know there's a tunnel under ocean blvd?

out march 10th

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

2 minutes ago, shadesofcrazyforyou said:

The title is a bit long but just shortening it to Ocean Blvd is a disservice tbh. The tunnel is the important part of the title :true:

It’s not just a disservice. The subject of the question is the tunnel that’s under the street, not the boulevard! It’s like calling Chemtrails “Country Club”.

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

I think the title is okay. a bit too long but oh well. her worst album title remains Blue Banisters anyways :true::blush3:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

1 minute ago, MisunderstoodCinnamon said:

I'm sorry to ask but I just cannot keep up today -- what has happened over the last 60 pages, can someone please summarize? :deadbanana:

on youtube, the Arcadia movie video description said: ‘Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd’ The New Album Out March 10th, Pre-Order – http://lanadelrey.lnk.to/oceanblvdID

but it was up for like 2 minutes lol

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Album and Song title: "Did you know that there is a tunnel under Ocean Blvd"

Out March 10th

Pre-Order tomorrow, single on Friday

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

The album would be out March 10

and the tunnel under Ocean Blvd is the name of the album. It was for a short moment in the description of her YouTube channel

4 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I want the cover so fucking bad!!!:lange:

why do I feel like this album will be divisive AF, just like White Dress or Hope are?!? :omg::oprah3:

Because if everyone likes it..........

4 minutes ago, the ocean said:

hasn't it been closed to the public for 60 years? :bebe:

she's not public :bebe:

Spoiler

she's a god:shh2:

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

3 minutes ago, Flowerbomb said:

i don’t understand why anyone would go out of their way to do that only a day before we will get all of that information officially. it was probably her team preparing to update all of her descriptions tomorrow, they tested it out and took it down right away and we still caught it. this same situation has happened with other artists before as well

2 minutes ago, Flowerbomb said:

if someone hacked her YT wouldn’t they do a bunch of other things? she probably has ocean blvd uploaded unlisted, why not make that public, or do something else

sUcVobB.png