Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, Flowerbomb said:

That's the thing. I feel like someone managed to hack her YT account to put the pre-order information there temporarily and then removed it once we recognized it :assad:

if someone hacked her YT wouldn’t they do a bunch of other things? she probably has ocean blvd uploaded unlisted, why not make that public, or do something else

sUcVobB.png

ok but it's not about if we knew there was a tunnel under ocean blvd, but why is there a tunnel under ocean boulevard?

how is there a tunnel under ocean boulevard? which ocean boulevard? what tunnel? when? who?

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, 13beachess said:

I think the title is okay. a bit too long but oh well. her worst album title remains Blue Banisters anyways :true::blush3:

Nan, to me her worst title is Lust for Life. Too much on the nose. I get that it refers to BTD, but still.

11 minutes ago, PARADISEMOTEL said:

I’m scared I won’t get to get my preorder in early enough and all the cute vinyl colors will be gone :toofloppy:

nah they won't sell out that fast. Even if they do, they usually get restocked so don't worry!

Just now, kraljicabenzinske said:

on youtube, the Arcadia movie video description said: ‘Did you know that there’s a tunnel under Ocean Blvd’ The New Album Out March 10th, Pre-Order – http://lanadelrey.lnk.to/oceanblvdID

but it was up for like 2 minutes lol

OH MY GOD I AM MOVING :hype::hype:

March 10th though......... :defeated: this feels like a win and a loss lmfao

Thank you for updating me!

3 minutes ago, PARADISEMOTEL said:

Please no white dresses…hope is good tho 

Sorry ma'am, it's the other way around. :eek2:

Just now, the ocean said:

ok but it's not about if we knew there was a tunnel under ocean blvd, but why is there a tunnel under ocean boulevard?

how is there a tunnel under ocean boulevard? which ocean boulevard? what tunnel? when? who?

In mYrtle beach. I looked it up moments ago.

Sirens

Lana Del Ray a.k.a Lizzy Grant

Born To Die

Paradise

Ultraviolence

Honeymoon

Lust For Life

Norman Fucking Rockwell!

Violet Bent Backwards Over The Grass

Chemtrails Over The Country Club

Blue Banisters

Did You Know There's A Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd?

:et:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

2 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

concour what exactly :bebe:

Eclipse made the thread, BOZ immediately commented, and Youtube descriptions can't be hacked that easily

That i agree the youtube description was real. I was just saying that it would be silly for a hacker to do that, so it was likely somebody on her team hitting submit a little too early on release information. I just realized i used concur wrong im changing that. Stay in school lipsters  :paris: I meant agree 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm