Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Time to log out to work on some papers. I better come back to a cover, tracklist, and album trailer screencap :oprah4:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, the blackest day demo said:

LA girlie here. If that's the title, surely it's talking about the McClure Tunnel. It's the point where the regular highway turns into the PCH

But that's under Ocean Ave... Ocean Blvd??? Mysterious

soon 😍🚀

23 minutes ago, Flowerbomb said:

That's the thing. I feel like someone managed to hack her YT account to put the pre-order information there temporarily and then removed it once we recognized it :assad:

I think Boz's reply confirms the info is valid. I would think he would have laughed at, denied or ignored it otherwise?

UGZg9YH.jpg

1 minute ago, honeybadger said:

how can i fully and immediately convince all of you that she’s talking about the tunnel under ocean boulevard in long beach california i’m trying so hard justice for my girl the jergins trust tunnel

i believe :krylie:

soon 😍🚀

2 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

how can i fully and immediately convince all of you that she’s talking about the tunnel under ocean boulevard in long beach california i’m trying so hard justice for my girl the jergins trust tunnel

I’m convinced because I like how the LA influence will probably make the song sound ❤️ no more oklahoma country mom vibes we’re back in the city

Edited by PARADISEMOTEL
Typo